3 replies to this topic

#1 FuzzyNova

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 401 posts
  • LocationComStar Cafeteria

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:00 PM

Where do I even start? What just happened was do awful and pathetic that I couldn't believe it. I will try to explain it the best I can. Here we go.

Map: Polar Highlands

We drop into the snowy wasteland. After a few minutes I realize no one is going to use comms. That's ok though it happens all the time and sometimes it's better that way. The team wanders around not really staying with eachother. I bump in on Comms suggesting we stay together and head north. Everyone seems to comply which is great becuase now we're all moving together. Then a couple lights drop in on the radar. They are coming right for us. Everyone starts shooting which is fine...until the two lights cut right down the middle of our team. The team all panics. They get all bunched up and start chasing these two Ravens.
On the meanside, I am watching the enemy team start popping out from the snowy white trenches. Big ones. Few king crabs, dire Wolf...etc. They are getting close. I keep telling the team "hey guys forget those lights and look infront of us". I turn around and the whole team is bunched up in a circle blasting away at these Ravens. The problem is that everyone is shooting eachother. The ravens are circling the team. Almost every single teammate was smoking and sparks flying out and still blasting away at these lights. Then names started dropping. Blue on Blue kind of names. Finally the lights are down. But we are down three team mates. Two to friendly fire.
This whole time I had been trying to poke around and take some armor off the assuslts before they got point blank. But by the time our half self destroyed team realized it was almost too late. I was off to the side spraying Ac/20 juice into a Crab. But the other guys were bunched up in a trench.
Over came the enemy. Up above our team. Almost a perfect line and formation for them. I still kept firing and tried to take down the dire Wolf. Eventually I did. But the rest of those guys were already half destoryed by themselves when the enemy got there.
I had never seen so many blown apart mechs in one grave. Side by side. On top of eachother. I didn't make it of course. But the fact that they all went after the lights and blind fired eachother is beyond me. It was a Massacre.

Stay Classy Pilots

Edited by Nathaniel Johns, 28 January 2016 - 05:02 PM.

#2 Sizzles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,221 posts
  • LocationWaiting in line for his UrbanMech UM-PP.

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:01 PM

When I first read the title at a glance I thought this was going to be about a school shooting.

#3 MarineTech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts
  • LocationRunning rampant in K-Town

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:03 PM

Teamwork OP. Nerf it.

#4 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:26 AM

I know your pain. Here is a term which is pretty much unknown in this game. Fire Discipline. Then there are those that can't aim and hold the trigger...kinda like L.A..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users