Golden Mech Packs Not Available Anymore!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Edward Radenovic-Espinueva

• PipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 83 posts
  • LocationTukayyid

Posted 01 February 2016 - 03:52 PM

What is the reason? I know it cannot be because it was sold out, lol. So don't bother trying that one.

I had previously purchased a Golden Dire Wolf (100 tons) and was saving up to buy 3 more: Golden Adder (35 tons), Nova (50 tons), and Stormcrow (55 tons) to round out my default CW tonnage (240 tons). Then later buy the Golden Kit Fox and Summoner, together with the Adder and Dire Wolf would make a different CW loadout.

Will these packages be brought back (maybe for anniversary special just the golden mechs $500 each :P)?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Edward Radenovic-Espinueva, 01 February 2016 - 07:56 PM.

#2 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:19 PM

Actually the Timberwolf did sell out, I think the Warhawk also, and perhaps the Direwolf or the Nova they were limited edition and they were all down to the last 50 of each type Except the Adder, though that was probably marketing.

#3 unwary

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 184 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:39 PM

Steam launch i think. Avoid the criticisms of it by removing it,

#4 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:37 PM

View Postunwary, on 01 February 2016 - 05:39 PM, said:

Steam launch i think. Avoid the criticisms of it by removing it,

that and the main point of these packs was to show the dedication and how much you want to support the game (economical wise which PGI has been in tough times since barely escaping bankruptcy in 2012). It was to get CW in and IGP out... steam users can't hop onto that luxury train due to the fact that IGP left and CW's in and 3.0 is about to come in. If they really want a mech pack for 500 dollars they can buy clan wave 1, 2, and get a mad dog.

#5 Edward Radenovic-Espinueva

• PipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 83 posts
  • LocationTukayyid

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:54 PM

View PostNightshade24, on 01 February 2016 - 06:37 PM, said:

that and the main point of these packs was to show the dedication and how much you want to support the game (economical wise which PGI has been in tough times since barely escaping bankruptcy in 2012). It was to get CW in and IGP out... steam users can't hop onto that luxury train due to the fact that IGP left and CW's in and 3.0 is about to come in. If they really want a mech pack for 500 dollars they can buy clan wave 1, 2, and get a mad dog.

Oh I don't want the mech pack for $500 I want the golden skin for $500, lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users