Playing Without Spending

1 reply to this topic

#1 Mechwarrior Commander

• Pip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:40 AM

I've been playing MWO on and off (although i've been playing a crapton lately) since closed beta, and yet all that time, i've never spent any money on the game, i mean they don't force you to spend but it's much hard for us non-spenders to compete. I own 17 mechs, all of which are IS since buying Clan tech costs too much for me (although i've been thinking about buying a Timberwolf, or the Kodiak once it comes out) . Everytime theres a new up coming mech I can only sit and salivat at them (esspecailly the up coming Kodiak)and wait for a long as time for it to become available for C-bills. So i want to know, are there any other non-spending players out there who have achieved more than i have and see if you other guys and give us some help

#2 adamts01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • 3,417 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:18 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...ne/page__st__60
page 4, Tarogato explains how he got 60 free mechbays.

I've spent about $200 since Beta and have about 20 free mechbays out of my 60 or so. With my 20 free bays and c-bill mechs I feel I could be plenty competitive. I've pretty much just spent money to support PGI because I play the game so much. Most of what they sell isn't worth the price for me. If CW ever turns in to something good I'll probably spend a little more. But I'm done till then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users