3 replies to this topic

#1 Hexsyn

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 22 posts
  • LocationMissoula Montana

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:00 AM

I’m looking for a clan unit to group up with because I think I’ve learned about as much as I can running solo and would like to develop better group coordination and team play skills. I’ve been playing for about 2 months now, and am currently about 1/3 of the way into PSR 3 (for what it is worth). I have mostly played quick play matches, but have dabbled a bit in CW. At this time, I’m hoping start improving my teamwork skills in quick play group drops, but definitely would like to get into CW more as time goes on.

My current clan stable includes: TBR-S, SCR-A, SHC-B, SHC-P, EXE-D, HBR-A, and ACH-PRIME, with basic level efficiencies on everything except the Shadowcats, which are both fully mastered.

I also have a RVN-3L, RVN-H, and RVN-4X on the IS side, all fully mastered.

I tend to prefer light and medium mechs because I feel the mobility allows me greater agency in gameplay. Also, full disclosure, I have an addiction to MASC (thus the SHC and EXE) because of how nimble it allows me to be. Even though I tend to enjoy fast mechs the most, I do enjoy every play style (except LRM boat), and would definitely be willing to play to the needs of the team.

Finally, I work a 8-5 job, and have a fiancee, so I'm looking for a slightly more casual experience as I can't be fully dedicated to scheduled events.

#2 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:22 PM

Greetings, I am Galaxy Commander Jep of the 12th Bear Guards. If that is what you are looking for then feel free to give my unit a look. Our teamspeak is on the Clan server and our website is here:

http://12bg.enjin.com/home

See you on the battlefield.

#3 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:12 PM

Hello trothkin.

You may be interested in looking at Clan Ghost Bear International as your unit. We have a good sized community. We offer training and a fairly lore based experience but it is not mandatory to know Battletech lore,though recommended. We do both grinding drops in the pug Que and community warfare. We are what you put in, real life and family always takes priority over a game. We ask members log in to the forum every few weeks and teamspeak every few weeks as well, though understand things do come up in life. We have members active most times of the day. With a new Trinary forming that is oceanic time zone.

Feel free to check us out.

Posted Image
or go to
Ghost-Bear-Command.com

Edited by CoffiNail, 06 February 2016 - 04:38 AM.

#4 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:20 PM

Or GBKP! We're the definition of Ghost Bear Casual!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users