Good Mechs For Ppc?

23 replies to this topic

#21 Scynter

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:06 AM

Marauder 3R with 4 PPCs and 3 MGs. Good fun.

#22 Sandata

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 05:55 AM

2 er ppc+2gauss+2erml dire works well for me. Ppc on chain fire. When they see 2 ppc coming they roll and once face me again its dual gauss to the ct. Erml for the pesky lights.

#23 Exard3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,010 posts
  • LocationEast Frisia in Germany

Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:31 AM

Thanks for all the replys. I will definitely buy an Awesome 8Q as soon as I have some spare cbills for 3x Awesome. Firebrand looks great too, but I dont want to spend 5k MC on it now, same goes for Warhammer as I have bought the rifleman this month that should provide some decent PPC action with the 5D variant.

About Cicada,and all that small stuff with IS-PPCs...I usually don't play lights very often, but Cicada is mastered, so that previously overlooked 3C becomes more attractive as it also provides long range firepower you usually lack with mediums....and 4xMG is always great to have in late game.

Edited by Exard3k, 12 February 2016 - 06:32 AM.

#24 Motormouth

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:48 PM

I'm actually running my RVN-4X sniper with ERPPC. Just one.

Nice weapon to have, and I favor it now heavily over the 2x Large Lasers or ERLaserLs.

Great weapon for sniping/backstabbing. It fouls up ECM or missile lock ability or something...

Greater at distance because I'm a small target and fast, I can bait mechs and draw fire.

I run CASE in the LT and RT to diffuse missile impacts and avoid losing my legs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users