Controller Mapping Button Bug When Scrolling Window

2 replies to this topic

#1 Sunstruck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 11:58 PM

I'm running the latest patch v1.8.10 and when I am at the home page in MWO I click settings on the lower right, then go to the controller settings tab.

I'll click the X box on the controller button mappings to clear a controller button mapping, but as soon as I scroll that window down using the window slider all of the sudden the button mappings pop back to the settings they were before I cleared them.

#2 Troutmonkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 3,776 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:23 PM

View PostSunstruck, on 05 February 2016 - 11:58 PM, said:

I'm running the latest patch v1.8.10 and when I am at the home page in MWO I click settings on the lower right, then go to the controller settings tab.

I'll click the X box on the controller button mappings to clear a controller button mapping, but as soon as I scroll that window down using the window slider all of the sudden the button mappings pop back to the settings they were before I cleared them.

This is a visual bug only, but still very annoying. Please report it to support@mwomercs.com with a video if you can and hopefully it will get fixed.

#3 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:04 AM

Save every "page" b4 you scroll - it will be there - now change+save the next "page".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users