#1 Veerwing

• Pip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:15 PM

To Whom It May Concern:

When I'm in the Pilot Tree and I'm trying to decide what skill to spend my EXP on, I want the option to click on show me "Inner Sphere" versus "Clan" skills. Having to go through all of them with the small font is a super annoying feat. A simple checkmark in the pilot tree would be awesome. You see this similar design when you're in the Mech Lab (Show Mounted and Show Owned). To make it easier, and less confusing for new players, please add this in the Pilot Tree area...

Also, I'd like for this option to be in the Store as well. Many times, I've had a new player friend purchase an Inner Sphere mech not knowing they can't use it in the Clan Wars if they belong to a Clan Unit. If there could be an option in the Store to show ONLY "Inner Sphere" or "Clan" mechs, it would be SUPER helpful. Even for queueing with Quick Plays, etc. Thanks.

Edited by Veerwing, 08 February 2016 - 01:06 AM.

#2 MechWarrior4023212

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 367 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:23 PM

I agree with this, even a click for weapons mounted would be great!

#3 Khosumi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 136 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:03 PM

Having drop down menu to filter the skills would be good enough, such as Clan or IS filter, weapon type filter and bonus type filter.

#4 David Sumner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 470 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 21 May 2016 - 08:31 PM

And "In progress" filtering so you can find the ones you've already put XP into and haven't finished

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users