6 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Dakka

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNorth Germany, between North- and Baltic Sea

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:29 AM

Hello mechwarriors,
my english is rusty and if this is not the correct part of the forum for my posting - sorry. I started this game round about two weeks ago and 3 Days ago i send a mail @MechWarrior Online Account Support.
20 minutes later i received a standard answer and than up to this point nothing:
"Your ticket (193389) has been received by our support system and is awaiting review by our support staff.To add additional comments to your ticket, simply reply to this email."
My request is about my account and the actual Double XP event which ends tomorrow. This is my first experience with the support, so maybe a few days time is normal - your experiences?
Greetings to you all

#2 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:34 AM

Depending on the topic, yes a few days (to perhaps a week even) is not unheard of.

#3 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 February 2016 - 09:52 PM

View PostLimpingEagle, on 08 February 2016 - 10:29 AM, said:

My request is about my account and the actual Double XP event which ends tomorrow.

Well, if the question does not include any personal infomration about yourself and it is a general question about MWO. Maybe we can help you.

#4 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:14 PM

And sending a mail to support just before a weekend is a guarantee of at least 3 days delay unless it is about actual cash purchases :)

#5 Dr Dakka

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:08 AM

Thx for your answers. I wrote the support on the 5th Feb. so ok weekend.
First when i want to change XP to GXP:
skills - i choose a mech - press the mech tree button - down on the left side is the exchange XP button - which is for all owned and trial mechs whichever i choose grey/inactive and not orange/active
Second: Two mastered Cataphracts (0XP/3D) now only have the starting 6 module slots - the extra is missing
Any ideas what happend or what i do wrong - can do differently?
Greets

#6 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:46 AM

I responded to your XP to GXP in this thread - http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__5009727

As for the module slots, the number of slots visible remains the same before and after mastering the mech. What mastering does is that it unlocks one of the slots which was previously locked and not usable.

#7 Dr Dakka

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:23 AM

Thank you p4r4gOn for your help and clarification.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users