Unable To Conver Xp To Gxp

5 replies to this topic

#1 Bubba Dank

• Pip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:44 AM

I am trying to convert xp to gxp... have plenty of MC to do this but still, button is greyed out.

Tried several mechs same issue. Whats going on?

#2 Dr Dakka

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNorth Germany, between North- and Baltic Sea

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:39 PM

I have the same problem and send the support a message 3 days ago. Up to this point i have only received following standard message: "Your ticket (193389) has been received by our support system and is awaiting review by our support staff.To add additional comments to your ticket, simply reply to this email." So maybe they find a solution if more players report this "bug"
Greets

#3 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:17 PM

Just in case you were doing it wrong, please describe in detail the steps you took when you tried to do the XP to GXP conversion

#4 Dr Dakka

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNorth Germany, between North- and Baltic Sea

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:57 AM

skills - i choose a mech - press the mech tree button - down on the left side is the exchange XP button - which is for all owned and trial mechs whichever i choose grey/inactive and not orange/active...if i am wrong please feal free to give me the correct way
thx

#5 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:01 AM

You can do it directly from the Mech Lab as well. In the bottom part just to the right of the 'Mech it will list how much XP your 'Mech has and it allows you to convert it there, assuming you have MC to spend.

#6 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:33 AM

Using the Skills tab option, please note that until you click on the triangle to select the amount of XP that you want to convert, the OK button will be grayed out. If you select an amount of XP that exceeds the cost in available MC, the MC figures will turn red and an "Insufficient MC" message will appear.

Personally I would use the window in the Home tab as it is much simpler to use.

Hope this helps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users