- - - - -

Forum Typeface

4 replies to this topic

#1 Swaith

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:28 AM

Hey guys is there anyway I can change the default size/style on the forums for my display? I have serious trouble reading the forums in their current colour scheme / style and often have to zoom in and or highlight so I can make out what on earth I am looking at.

Below is an example of what I see (just in case it is different for other people)

Posted Image
image hosting

here is it after I zoom in 200%

Posted Image
adult image

when I make a test document and retain types my text displayed in chrome at size 12/14 shows as below.

Posted Image

However your site / This editor and how it displays are showing up to me as size 14 on developer tools and there is no way it is the same size. I'm sure I am missing something But I can barely read anything here. And it is mainly this forum I'm having this difficulty Posted Image

Can someone brighter than I point out how, if a way exists to change it so I no longer have to feel blind when visiting Posted Image

Thanks in advance, sorry if its the wrong subsection // Sorry if it appears to be a thick as spit question ;D

Kind regards,

Swaith

(PS: I cannot see a way through profile settings to change my avatar as well, is that possible too? )

--Created at size 18 // bold so I can read it! apologies if it is garish~

#2 mailin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:42 AM

What browser are you using and does this happen in other places as well? I have no problem reading the forums, but I am also zoomed in at around 165% for all browsing activity.

#3 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:44 AM

not that I know of, however if you hold down control [Ctrl] and roll the Mouse wheel away from you that should make the text larger or roll the wheel towards you while holding down control for smaller

#4 Swaith

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:11 AM

Thanks for the replies gents - sorry for the slow response.

Its just here, most forums I can read fine - I believe its to do with the fact Im using a 17" display laptop - when i zoom it displays fine but on (CHROME) my browser it shares the zoom level for all pages not individual tab and its a pain to keep playing with it.

Its a shame I can't set a setting to just apply to these forums ;D or change the theme,

#5 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:54 PM

View PostSwaith, on 09 February 2016 - 07:11 AM, said:

Thanks for the replies gents - sorry for the slow response.

Its just here, most forums I can read fine - I believe its to do with the fact Im using a 17" display laptop - when i zoom it displays fine but on (CHROME) my browser it shares the zoom level for all pages not individual tab and its a pain to keep playing with it.

Its a shame I can't set a setting to just apply to these forums ;D or change the theme,

Firefox does not, I can zoom in on just the one tab using the mouse wheel trick I mentioned earlier

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users