Stuck In Loading Screen

Gameplay

1 reply to this topic

#1 Daemon04

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationYou can google Mozartkugel or you can scan an Austrian.

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:35 PM

Hey guys, this happened now a couple of times while trying to play. I know Im not the only one.

Right after I press the quickplay button and the map selection is over I get stuck in the loading screen and it doesnt progress at all.
Being forced to quit per alt+f4 I relaunch the game and rejoin and what do I see?
Our side misses almos two lances which are stuck in the same loop and didnt reconnect.
And while this happens the opponent reconnected mercs are shooting the crap out of us.

Why does the loading screen mishap appear and why do people exploit this situation?

Really gets me mad.

Trying to report all of the other player doesnt work either because theres a daily limit. Im not entering the screenshot of the sessions results.

And if this wasnt enough already I have an UNEXPECTED ERROR MWO CLIENT in my task bar and it doesnt disappear. Not even with task manager and other different stuff Ive tried out - except restarting the pc plus your crash report isnt really working atm thats because this unexpected error isnt really gathering info for the crash report. - btw its the process - x86launcher from steam thats not letting the mwo client terminate.
On top of all of this I do get a 10 sec penalty for disconnecting prior to the end of the match.

Some stuff in need of desperate repair right now.
How do I fix that none disappearing client thing? - Thx in advance.

#2 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,970 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 09 February 2016 - 02:31 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...40#entry4952640

The thing I did that helped the most was to set all the video except resolution to min (in game)

Edited by Davegt27, 09 February 2016 - 02:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users