• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 12 posts
  • LocationOn a horse that's in a boat that's near another boat

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:47 PM

A Short Advertisement From
Epsilon Zeta Company

So here you are, currently reading this advertisement.

We are Epsilon Zeta Company, otherwise known as EZCO. We live by the 'Mech and die by the 'Mech. And it is through the Cbill that we are able to do so. Though we are small we endeavor to grow in strength. Honor and Integrity are our pillars. You join us and you'll get to see the Galaxy, and possible something more and grander. We accept no delusions of grandeur.

Ok, enough character. We at EZCO are a Mercenary extension of EPSI in the Clan Wolf faction. Were members are able to swap freely between Clan and IS faction play. We are only separate from EPSI in game by tags, however, we are still one unit. EPSI was founded by members who consider each other family and respect each as so. We're not fancy people and we only have TWO rules here. 1: We're all friends. 2: Don't be bell end, pillock, ponce, d*** etc
We do 2 week tours of each house so people will be able to get the bonuses like mech bays and the like. Currently were are doing set rotations for contracts. IE going Fed Suns, to Combine etc. We may also, at points, take Clan contracts As we grow and gain more members we plan to vote on each contact.
We aim to make our presence
If you would like more information please contact Gryphon Devega or Yuki Anu. Or you can head to our website: www.epsilongalaxy.com You can also join us on our teamspeak. Due to our current setup a direct link cannot be provided. Just go to our website and our TS will be on the right hand side.

Edited by Kazimir DeVega, 16 February 2016 - 02:59 PM.

#2 Nephoros Sradac

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 74 posts
  • LocationIn the cockpit of my Mad Dog (Vulture)!

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:56 PM

As current GCom for Epsi we would welcome all through our doors for players who's goals is to have fun and enjoy a happy gaming atmosphere. Come over and visit us in out Team Speak as Kaz said or message us in the game, either way we are here to game with and have a good time.

#3 Gryphon Devega

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 04:58 PM

Come have fun with us

#4 Nephoros Sradac

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:26 PM

We are still recruiting IS pilots, come join the fun :)

#5 Nephoros Sradac

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:30 AM

Head on over guys. Our IS unit is still looking for pilots to drop against clanners in CW (including out own clan side) or to have some drop fun in normal matches. Just contact Gryphon Devega, Yuki Anu, or myself in game or head over to our website and Team speak :)

#6 Nephoros Sradac

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:12 AM

Our IS cluster is still looking for pilots, so if you want so casual or serious drops feel free to look us up.

#7 Nephoros Sradac

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 03:51 PM

Looking for a social group to drop with, or want to be with a group that does CW? Then look us up at Espilon Galaxy for a mixture of both as we are always looking for pilots to join our ranks.

#8 Nephoros Sradac

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 01:13 AM

We aim to make our presence
If you would like more information please contact Gryphon Devega or Yuki Anu. Or you can head to our website:www.epsilongalaxy.com You can also join us on our teamspeak. Due to our current setup a direct link cannot be provided. Just go to our website and our TS will be on the right hand side.

#9 Nephoros Sradac

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:07 PM

We are still currently recruiting IS pilots for Ezco :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users