Epsi Is Recruiting!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Mizr Ward

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:35 PM

Epsilon Galaxy is looking for new and experienced warriors to join us. We have active CW, and an active competitive group gearing up for MRBC. We are an active unit run by our blood council, where all blooded warriors are given a chance to help in the running of the unit. Tired of your voice not being heard? Looking for true cohesion? Like playing a clansman, but don't mind fighting for the clans as a whole as opposed to a particular faction? Join Epsilon Galaxy, fight with the best, and forget about the rest.

www.epsilongalaxy.com for details

#2 crustydog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:30 PM

I can vouch for EPSI - I've dropped for and against them plenty of times - good people, fun and competent.

I was dropping with them again last night in fact, and together, we did stomp on the Terra.

Looking to join a unit? Finding good people is half the battle. EPSI are good people.

#3 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:46 PM

I can, too, given history.

Wolf needs more good units.

And the units need more good people.

Let's rock and roll!

#4 Mizr Ward

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:28 PM

We are presently on contract with Smoke Jaguar! Stop on by folks, even if you aren't looking for a unit, we're more than happy to drop with any and all.

#5 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts
  • Locationwashington state

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:50 AM

Epsilon Galaxy is always Open to new people.
we are a smaller group always looking to grow and meet new people/warriors, We are a Clan Merc unit that plays in each of the Invading Clans, We work to gain Honor (not Cbills that's IS merc) for our Unit and Honor of the Clans as a whole.

http://www.epsilongalaxy.com/

our teamspeak: teamspeak.epsilongalaxy.com

no password required we are an open comms, also have more than just MWO , War thunder, World of warplanes, warships and more.

So if your looking to be a part of a growing team come on over for some fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users