Wednesday Night Warfare

16 replies to this topic

#1 Syndrome Stoned

• PipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 07:22 PM

Davon's have long said this is their weekly night for cw here we are in force attacking Verlo in force and the Davons are attacking Sarna with one 12 man, even with phase 3 I don't see any improvements to this problem

#2 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:41 AM

there were at least 3 12 mans defending on Verlo, while another tried to press the attack and pull people to sarna... But nobody from Liao came there... Where is it written that if you deemed to attack, we are compelled to defend you and jerks for not showing up, but when we attack and you dont defend, you call it "tactics" and we are just "ghost drop seekers" ??? You're right, I dont see much improvement to this "problem" either..

#3 Danjo San

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 06:42 AM

View PostAylward, on 18 February 2016 - 04:41 AM, said:

there were at least 3 12 mans defending on Verlo, while another tried to press the attack and pull people to sarna... But nobody from Liao came there... Where is it written that if you deemed to attack, we are compelled to defend you and jerks for not showing up, but when we attack and you dont defend, you call it "tactics" and we are just "ghost drop seekers" ??? You're right, I dont see much improvement to this "problem" either..

the problem is that you have triple the numbers that liao has. So yes, Liao Orders are to ignore Defence and go full in on Attack. so our numbers don't fizzle out and we neither have enough to attack nor to defend. So yeah, keep on attacking us, and ghostdrop if you enjoy that, we know your pugs are willing to be slaughtered when we attack and give us the extra c-bills we need. Go ahead, do ghostdrop after ghostdrop. we'll go seal clubbing in the meantime

#4 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 18 February 2016 - 06:58 AM

The problem is...that's a load of Liao BS... and you just summed up the "problem" rather nicely. We didn't have 3x the numbers you did last night...we had about 4 companies including pugs, and so did you.. We watched it all night. So there was no numbers disparity, just Liaos in denial refusing to engage attackers of equal numbers on one of your own planets, while farming pugs to your hearts content, ghost dropping when your extra companies arent engaged and stealing one of our planets doing it.. How impressive. Keep clubbing totally clueless Davion pug seals who dont know any better just like Marik and Kurita and anyone else who can reach our border loves to do.. While the organized teams searching for you continue to get empty drops or have to go elsewhere to get matches, because you were too busy clubbing seals and avoiding us... Pathetic is all i can say..

#5 100mile

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts
  • LocationAlegro: Ramora Province fighting Pirates. and the occasional Drac

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:29 AM

Ayl...your wasting your time...your absolutely right but your wasting your time...wait till phase 3 kicks in n they can't club seals anymore...it'll be that much easier to defeat them and we'll get to sit back n laugh while we watch the QQ pour n listen to them tell PGI how unfair it is they have to go against actual teams of tagged players...
Then maybe they'll understand and then maybe they'll see that the actual CW population in Davion isn't any greater than Liao's...cause while it's true that Davion has more numbers in game over 75% of them don't actually play the CW portion...of course at that point it'll be too late but that's not our problem...;)

#6 Mogney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 492 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:36 AM

*eye roll* i dont get why anybody would want to drop where there is no opfor. Planet owneship has no worthwhile value at the moment.

#7 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:00 AM

Lets look at it this way: I know how to defend a planet, I need the practice attacking.
As a Liao player for the last year we have been defending planets, our players still need practice attacking them.
As a Davion player I don't need practice attacking, I've been able to do that since phase 1.

Organised Population is the key here, not just the fact that the Davion Faction Flag is the first one everyone sees when they first sgn up for CW.

Edited by Stoneblade, 18 February 2016 - 10:00 AM.

#8 Chafe

• PipPip
  • Colonel II
  • Colonel II
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:08 AM

We had some great drops on Verlo last night against HHGD, and yes, last night we were on the offensive, but I've spent an equal number of nights defending Liao worlds. It's normally not worth us attacking unless we can field 2 full companies, which is a rarity in NA timezone, hence we end up defending a lott as that's the most beneficial thing to do.
tbph I don't much care which planet I fight on as in the current iteration its utterly meaningless and is literally just a place to farm LP.

#9 Pugger

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 5
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:09 AM

View PostAylward, on 18 February 2016 - 06:58 AM, said:

The problem is...that's a load of Liao BS... and you just summed up the "problem" rather nicely. We didn't have 3x the numbers you did last night...we had about 4 companies including pugs, and so did you.. We watched it all night. So there was no numbers disparity, just Liaos in denial refusing to engage attackers of equal numbers on one of your own planets, while farming pugs to your hearts content, ghost dropping when your extra companies arent engaged and stealing one of our planets doing it.. How impressive. Keep clubbing totally clueless Davion pug seals who dont know any better just like Marik and Kurita and anyone else who can reach our border loves to do.. While the organized teams searching for you continue to get empty drops or have to go elsewhere to get matches, because you were too busy clubbing seals and avoiding us... Pathetic is all i can say..

I'm a merc and can verify that Davion has a much larger member base than Liao. I've played both. I was a pug in many of the drops on VERLO. It was a struggle just to gather enough players to attack and try to actually gain a planet. We had eyes on SARNA and realized that VERLO was close enough to being taken to justify a continued attack. Meaning: SARNA wasn't as close to being lost as VERLO was to being taken, so we concentrated on VERLO. While I was dropping we met full units, one name I forget and the other being HHoD, so don't play the seal clubbing card. Sometimes players want to gain a planet rather than just hand over existing planets. Deal with it.

#10 Pugger

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 5
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:17 AM

View Post100mile, on 18 February 2016 - 08:29 AM, said:

it'll be that much easier to defeat them and we'll get to sit back n laugh while we watch the QQ pour n listen to them tell PGI how unfair it is they have to go against actual teams of tagged players...

Keep telling yourself that. I've seen many, many good players without a tag. Unit aligned player != good player.

#11 Johny Rocket

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 03:21 PM

View Post100mile, on 18 February 2016 - 08:29 AM, said:

Ayl...your wasting your time...your absolutely right but your wasting your time...wait till phase 3 kicks in n they can't club seals anymore...it'll be that much easier to defeat them and we'll get to sit back n laugh while we watch the QQ pour n listen to them tell PGI how unfair it is they have to go against actual teams of tagged players...
Then maybe they'll understand and then maybe they'll see that the actual CW population in Davion isn't any greater than Liao's...cause while it's true that Davion has more numbers in game over 75% of them don't actually play the CW portion...of course at that point it'll be too late but that's not our problem...Posted Image

So HHOD are baby seals, noted.

#12 Jaymes Valluche

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:18 PM

Yeah--HHOD was taking as well as it was giving, but then again I guess baby seals can be pretty big, too.

#13 Svarn Lornon

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:15 AM

So what you are actually saying is this: you don't want to defend if someone attacks you but everyone else has to defend if you attack? Well that's a brilliant argumentation! Maybe instead you should just go to where the fight is to... I don't know... get some proper fights?
On a side note we as JAGF are always going where there is a fight no matter if it is attack or defend since it's already hard enough to get a good match.

Keep clubbing totally clueless Davion pug seals who dont know any better just like Marik and Kurita and anyone else who can reach our border loves to do.. While the organized teams searching for you continue to get empty drops or have to go elsewhere to get matches, because you were too busy clubbing seals and avoiding us... Pathetic is all i can say..

#14 Gorgo7

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 21 February 2016 - 05:48 AM

Well done last Wednesday. Sour grapes for Davion in a stand up fight. Figures. Baby Seals of Davion...indeed!

#15 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:20 PM

The fight for Sarna is back on!

#16 Johny Rocket

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:42 AM

View PostSvarn Lornon, on 19 February 2016 - 05:15 AM, said:

So what you are actually saying is this: you don't want to defend if someone attacks you but everyone else has to defend if you attack? Well that's a brilliant argumentation! Maybe instead you should just go to where the fight is to... I don't know... get some proper fights?
On a side note we as JAGF are always going where there is a fight no matter if it is attack or defend since it's already hard enough to get a good match.

But what you are saying is we have to go where the fight is and the other guy always gets to choose where? No, we picked our fight and that's where the fight was.

This last Wednesday ended with more wins than losses again and our flag on a Davrat rock.

#17 DiabloSix

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 52 posts
  • LocationInfernal Regions

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:33 AM

Sarna the most flipped planet ever lol. You did take it back as we went towards Marik, successfully taking a planet and losing one from them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users