5 replies to this topic

#1 Gattling Fenn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 589 posts
  • LocationOverheating in front of a Timberwolf

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:01 AM

The clans, in particular Clan Ghostbear have been making rather significant gains as of late. This comes as no surprise, as their advance is being led by elite units such as the 228th and Kcom.

What is perhaps even more alarming, is that Clan Smoke Jag appears to have redirected its efforts from House Kurita. To cut a path through Rasalhague, and open a new front with us.

On top of this we only have a few planets between ourselves and a third clan front with the resurgent Clan Wolf.

Not to mention that Clan Jade Falcon is showing signs of life again...

TL;DR: We need to focus our FW efforts on preventing that third front with Clan Wolf from opening, and potentially pushing back Clan Smoke Jag. As it stands we simply don't have enough elite units (if any) to do more than slow Clan Ghostbears advance.

Edited by Gattling Fenn, 22 February 2016 - 09:03 AM.

#2 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:06 AM

Yep. But populations and balance being what they are, don't expect much. I'll be in there, but until the next pass, where apparently prebuilts and pugs are getting split, expect loads more KCom and 228 stomps.

I sat through at least 5-6 stomps this weekend where there was 1-2 DCs in each drop and roughly half the team were new players (T4-5). And they ended exactly how you think they would.

Edited by Dawnstealer, 22 February 2016 - 09:06 AM.

#3 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:29 AM

So the galaxy warmign broke the sheets of ice lose finally?

#4 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:55 AM

If you let us ghost drop freely into your worlds, then us Marik can help you combat the Clans. ;)

#5 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:45 PM

I personally hope Marik stops fighting IS to help the other factions defend against the clans

#6 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:45 PM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 29 February 2016 - 12:45 PM, said:

I personally hope Marik stops fighting IS to help the other factions defend against the clans

If there is one thing I learned from CW matches, is that it is much more gratifying to attack, than to defend. I wish the Clans would burst through the Terran corridor like at the end of CW2, so I can help take planets away from them. Last time I had too much work at hand to commit to CW.

Or, I could join the FRR right now for the war effort... but I like being purple.

Edited by El Bandito, 02 March 2016 - 09:46 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users