Calling On Non-Fwlm Loyalist Marik Units

1 reply to this topic

#1 Catamount

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LIEUTENANT, JUNIOR GRADE
  • 3,305 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:59 PM

Greetings, Marik. On behalf of the Free Worlds League Military community, I'd like to reach out to House Marik loyalist units that are not part of the Free Worlds League Military community ( http://housemarik.enjin.com/ ) in order to discuss better coordination within House Marik during Community Warfare Phase 3.

As far as we are aware, we are far and away the largest House Marik community, consisting of hundreds of active players across more than a dozen units. Unlike some other houses, however, we have very poor stock of units outside of our sphere of influence, and this affects the behavior of our house with the upcoming community warfare mechanics.

In order to address this, and facilitate greater efficacy for House Marik military actions, we'd appreciate it if those of you in such non-FWLM units could throw up your name, and a link to your community/unit website where applicable, so that we can open some lines of communication with your units to stay on the same page for military actions.

-Col. Catamount, Black Widow Company, FWLM

#2 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:43 AM

I have also been inviting any purple birds I see in pub matches to the TS server we have set up housemarik.enjinvoice.com

It's free and public and no need to join or switch your unit to join us there. We have public channels available for both quickplay and CW and generally have active players at all times, though we're a little light in the euro primetimes.

For those already on our server, I put both the TS and website info into a macro so I can just hit it and send out the link quickly and easily

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users