Well Done C4 And Aw

4 replies to this topic

#1 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:41 PM

I would just like to say thank you to Aces Wild and C4 for really stepping in CW lately. You guys have been fielding larger and larger numbers and you not only held the Marik battlelines, you are pushing them back. Well done and keep it up!

#2 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:54 PM

I'll offer a salute to C4, AW and HHoD myself; spent a fun weekend battling back and forth with all of you and we appreciate all the Davion pilots who queued up in both the attack and defense queues to fight us. Appreciate all the smaller units and solos as well; I just can't remember every tag I saw over the weekend. We've got another week here in the FWL, hoping for more fights with ya'll before we go north. Posted Image

Edited by ccrider, 01 March 2016 - 04:54 PM.

#3 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:03 PM

Had some good fights with you davions on the clan border today too... we would have won that second one had we figured how to explain to our pugs that omega is on the backside of the gun...

Not the front....

Not the side...

/facepalm

#4 DiabloSix

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 52 posts
  • LocationInfernal Regions

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:15 PM

cc always a pleasure dropping againsr you guys. We have had many games go down to the wire. That 45-45 match was one of the best matches I've had the pleasure to be a part of.

Like Javin said, shout out to AW and C4. I have seen full 12 mans in Davion TS.

o>

#5 guyvii

• Pip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:43 PM

We has some great battles with Clan Smoke Bears as well (Da' Bears). Winning by one mech when the timer ran out. They were great in the defense and we just had some good calling and team work (I will not say luck played a role but I will not temp the fates, LOL). Good sports by all. Thanks for the fun. AW for the fun....!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users