502Nd Panzer Will Be Joining The Fray.

10 replies to this topic

#1 Jerry Beard

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:58 AM

Greetings gentlemen, as Commander of the 502nd Panzer , I just wanted to inform the command that we are in the final stages of our preparations to begin CW operations. That being said we understand that we as a unit will have a long hard road ahead of us to become a competent unit within the CW sphere. As such
any assistance from our fellow House units will be much appreciated as we start our operations cycle.I can assure the command that while we may be a bit unorthodox as to some of our operational concepts we intend to become a mature and and at the very least a competent unit that contributes to the military successes of the AFFS.

Jerry D. Beard
Colonel Commanding
502 Panzer Regiment

#2 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:35 AM

Good to hear, always good to see new additions to the AFFC.

#3 Big Tin Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 10:01 AM

What days and times are you looking at? C4 has been ramping up our CW operations to prep for phase 3 and many of us are ready and willing to do CW drops. Feel free to ping us if you need some more folks to round out a 12 man.

#4 Jerry Beard

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 05:45 PM

Big,
We are probably looking at Sat and Sun, don't know what times yet. When we get that settled I will drop down on TS and let you guys know, and you guys are always welcome to drop with us and feel free to ask our guys to fill in if you need a full 12 man. My guys are good and willing to listen and learn.

#5 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:47 PM

Welcome to the fight. Drop into Davion TS anytime. There are always people willing to work together.

#6 Big Tin Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 06:39 AM

Jerry,

Saturday is C4's official CW night. Last weekend we had ~18 players at peak during NA prime time, so we split into two groups. Will make sure to try to pick your folks up if they're on. We know a few of you and what they're capable of...

#7 Jerry Beard

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 02:58 PM

Cool sounds like a plan then...

#8 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:46 AM

View PostJavin, on 22 March 2016 - 09:47 PM, said:

Welcome to the fight. Drop into Davion TS anytime. There are always people willing to work together.

They are on the server already....And the CW rooms at the top of the server always need a few pilots... Cmon up, Mix in and get some reps in.. 502nd pilots are certainly welcome to join in. Posted Image

#9 HeavyEcho

• PipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 46 posts
  • LocationNew Kent

Posted 25 March 2016 - 09:55 AM

Good to know.
o7 See you on the battlefield. Praise Tanner!

Edited by HeavyEcho, 25 March 2016 - 09:55 AM.

#10 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:12 AM

Join they have... Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Jerry Beard

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:12 AM

Yeah I want to thank my guys they did some good work and the ghost drop or 2 did not hurt either! Just glad we could come out swinging and we hope to get even better as time goes on. Want to give a big shout out to the guys in C4. Myself and the rest of the command staff in the 502 came from C4 and we cut our chops in the game with this bunch. They are top notch guys and I can say that I learned a lot form them. Some of their members have been dropping with us and are always willing to lend us a hand or give us a tip or some insight. Just want to say that we do truly appreciate the help!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users