Questions about, lets see if myn can make it in:
1. Will MWO be like EvE online or more like WoW in that when you die or your mech gets destroyed. Do you Lose your machine and have to get a new one, or will there be no penalties for death like in WoW? I for one love how EvE online works.
2. Will equipment and supplies be ceeded like in WoW or will there be alot of player built things like in EvE online?
3. What kind of "professions" will there be? Like can i be a mech tech? can I be a builder of parts or mechs? ect ect ect...
4. In the board game of BattleTech , in the "advanced rules", many mechs and equipment have "quirks" that give flavors as well as advantages and disadvantages to certain mechs and equipment. Will MWO implement these to give the actual mech im piloting more meaning?
5. What kind of skill based system will you use? one like in WoW or one like in EvE online? Will I have to acumilate XP through actually playing a whole lot or will I just be able to select a skill I want to "level up" and it just takes so much time?
6. In BattleTech lore many units, both house and merc, use combined arms tactics and units. Will I as a player be able to have Tanks, Helicopters, AroSpaceFighters, Infantry at my beck and call? Like will I be able to Hire/Gather these kinds of units into AI controlled allies? As you have said that players will be able to use mechs only at this time.
7. What kind of customization system will you be using? Will it be like the crappy... err the ones in MW4 ware you are limited to what you can "customize" or will it be more like MW1-3 ware you can customize nearly anything?
8. In EvE online you can be almost anything you wish, from a builder, to a warrior, to a spy. Will MWO have any similar aspects? like can i be a spy my one merc corp while working for a house unit to actively sabatog or steal from them?
9. What kind of "Market" system will you implement? and will there be a "Auction House" for player use like in WoW or EvE online?
10. Will merc corps or a set of mer corps be able to forme "alliances" in order to control a number phrerphery worlds and make a "pirate" realm? This is something i enjoy quiet alot in EvE online lol
11. Beyond combat, will players be able to do other things with one another in game?
12. Solaris llV has been mentioned here, will it be made into a place? and if so will I be able to go there and "ladder" up and become the champ? and if so what kind of rewards or incentives will i get for achieving this?
13. You have mentioned that this game will be persistent, yet everything you do will affect the universe as a whole, even though everyone will play on "many many many" servers. Does this mean MWO will be more like EvE online in how it is a sandbox?
14. What kind of things will I be able to use LP on? Will it be like the LP in EvE online ware i can purchase specific faction items in exchange for LP?
15. Other than PvP, will there be "missioning" in MWO?
16. There probably will be, but what kind of "bank" system will there be for individual players, House Factions, and Merc corps?
17. Will Prephery Nations be playebal factions?
18. Will players be able to band together to make "pirate" corps? <--- I want to be EVIL! >
19. Will players be able to make custom decals for there units? and will players be able to make custom paint jobs? Or will we there be a set of paint schemes we can choose from?
20. Will there be a way for me to make a in game faction/company that just builds things so I can be rich in game? Or even for my own start up nation?
21. Will Players be able to build there "own" Nation/ Faction?
... thats all for now, thx.
Edited by Zureal, 12 December 2011 - 07:18 PM.