#21 Lance425

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 110 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:07 AM

View PostTasker, on 24 March 2016 - 09:02 AM, said:

Two more HHoD pilots have contacted me since the last wave of defections.

From every single one of them, the reasons they want to leave are universal: "I'd like to have fun playing MWO."

Unfortunately, we are pushing sixty members right now, so there's no way we can take them on right now. I guess I'll just have to leave you guessing about who is looking for better options. Posted Image

Right now right now?

#22 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:31 AM

All of NKVA have taken multiple Davion contracts in the past and made a concerted effort to drop with HHoD, RRB, and other large units in CW2 when the wolves were at there door.

Our group has fought (and usually defeated!) every major group in CW, but internally have always marveled that Davion players were the most persistent and spirited of any faction. It didn't matter how dire the situation got, or if they lost horribly, or they knew they were staring down impossible odds. They'd keep dropping and try their best to put a smile on it. Our unit has made several friends from that experience that we do our best to keep up with and help out whenever asked be it builds, strategy, or money for charitable causes. Unfortunately many of those people have left Davion loyalists for other pastures and recently, even our unit.

It's depressing to see the causes of that exodus deciding they're going to lash out at the community in general rather than reevaluating their course. I hope all of you still playing are able to find a friendly home that deserves the commitment so many of you have been willing to make.

#23 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:44 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 24 March 2016 - 09:31 AM, said:

All of NKVA have taken multiple Davion contracts in the past and made a concerted effort to drop with HHoD, RRB, and other large units in CW2 when the wolves were at there door.

Our group has fought (and usually defeated!) every major group in CW, but internally have always marveled that Davion players were the most persistent and spirited of any faction. It didn't matter how dire the situation got, or if they lost horribly, or they knew they were staring down impossible odds. They'd keep dropping and try their best to put a smile on it. Our unit has made several friends from that experience that we do our best to keep up with and help out whenever asked be it builds, strategy, or money for charitable causes. Unfortunately many of those people have left Davion loyalists for other pastures and recently, even our unit.

It's depressing to see the causes of that exodus deciding they're going to lash out at the community in general rather than reevaluating their course. I hope all of you still playing are able to find a friendly home that deserves the commitment so many of you have been willing to make.

This^^ This is the NKVA I have come to know since giving them a chance in my super salty days over a year ago. Yes there are a couple members of NKVA who could stand to tone it down a bit, but the vast majority of them do not play the over abusive troll game. Unfortunately the entire unit is being blamed for the actions of a few. It's the same as saying all African Americans living in a certain area are thugs, or every Muslim is a member of ISIS, or every member of HHoD and RRB are noobs and every member of the 228th is tier 1. Obviously none of those things are true.

This is just a game everybody. Stop taking it so serious. It isn't worth the stress. Maybe, just maybe if CW3 actually makes CW mean something then the seriousness and the stress might almost be worth it, but until then, just take it all as it is, ranting, raving, and bantering all for a game.

#24 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:45 AM

<- Token FRR pilot.

Stop your petty infighting while we alone are defending all your houses from the rampaging hordes of Clanners here to punch your puppies ...

#25 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:02 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 24 March 2016 - 09:31 AM, said:

View PostRjBass3, on 24 March 2016 - 09:44 AM, said:

This^^ This is the NKVA I have come to know since giving them a chance in my super salty days over a year ago. Yes there are a couple members of NKVA who could stand to tone it down a bit, but the vast majority of them do not play the over abusive troll game. Unfortunately the entire unit is being blamed for the actions of a few. It's the same as saying all African Americans living in a certain area are thugs, or every Muslim is a member of ISIS, or every member of HHoD and RRB are noobs and every member of the 228th is tier 1. Obviously none of those things are true.

This is just a game everybody. Stop taking it so serious. It isn't worth the stress. Maybe, just maybe if CW3 actually makes CW mean something then the seriousness and the stress might almost be worth it, but until then, just take it all as it is, ranting, raving, and bantering all for a game.

The sad part is that those who like to troll play frequently, and more than often, take the trolling a bit too far than what usual trolls do.

Not only that, but they're good pilots, I can respect the piloting part, but the trolling, on the other hand...

Let's just say that it's when they do Insult to Injury that goes too far, and when that happens, you can even piss off the most calm of people, and they do it a lot and care not about their consequences because it matters not to them.

I've been on the end of it myself, and let me tell you, it ain't pretty, and it's wrong. But what game does that not happen in? What game doesn't have such a group that does this everyday, hell, even many groups of them? All I can say, is that I'll just keep playing the game, and keep my distance from those within NKVA that are on the more Trolly side away, I know who they are, they even come here at times...

Someday hope to play with the true NKVA players in a CW, group, or solo que. (by that I mean those who won't make a joke about losing three legs in the war, or who attempt to threaten me with blatant threats to report me via non participation, yeah, I'm okay with joking, but not where you gotta use a knife to joke around :/ )

You think I'm mad? Oh yeah, I am, some that are on here, and some that aren't.

This is what I mean by Insult to Injury, this was awhile ago, a year or so ago that is...

Okay, you guys are winning. Woot, no problems, a little trolling at the beginning of the game I can handle.

Posted Image

But then this is where it gets to the point of Insult to Injury:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

When this starts happening, this is where you'll be pissing off a lot of people.

Edited by Scout Derek, 24 March 2016 - 10:37 AM.

#26 Dads Google Kerensky

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:46 AM

Posted Image

#27 Coordinator Toxic Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:50 AM

View PostScout Derek, on 24 March 2016 - 10:02 AM, said:

The sad part is that those who like to troll play frequently, and more than often, take the trolling a bit too far than what usual trolls do.

Not only that, but they're good pilots, I can respect the piloting part, but the trolling, on the other hand...

Let's just say that it's when they do Insult to Injury that goes too far, and when that happens, you can even piss off the most calm of people, and they do it a lot and care not about their consequences because it matters not to them.

I've been on the end of it myself, and let me tell you, it ain't pretty, and it's wrong. But what game does that not happen in? What game doesn't have such a group that does this everyday, hell, even many groups of them? All I can say, is that I'll just keep playing the game, and keep my distance from those within NKVA that are on the more Trolly side away, I know who they are, they even come here at times...

Someday hope to play with the true NKVA players in a CW, group, or solo que. (by that I mean those who won't make a joke about losing three legs in the war, or who attempt to threaten me with blatant threats to report me via non participation, yeah, I'm okay with joking, but not where you gotta use a knife to joke around :/ )

This is what I mean by Insult to Injury, this was awhile ago, a year or so ago that is...

Okay, you guys are winning. Woot, no problems, a little trolling at the beginning of the game I can handle.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

When this starts happening, this is where you'll be pissing off a lot of people.

I Cannot Believe The Brutality...
None Should Have To Suffer This Pain...

Is What I Would Say To First Grader On Very First Day Of School

#28 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:00 AM

View PostScout Derek, on 24 March 2016 - 10:02 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you don't want to get called out on your homophobia then maybe you should keep it to yourself.

#29 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:17 AM

View PostAylward, on 24 March 2016 - 08:45 AM, said:

Love how a friendly Marik/Davion exchange becomes a derailed, hijacked Salty NKVA troll thread, complete with groupies, because the whiny thread they put up protesting being reported got deleted so they brought it here anyway, and yet is somehow still mistaken for an alleged liao pilot cheat accusation that i've never heard of and certainly wasnt part of any of this..(Stoneblade's babblefish must be broken).. All we need now is a pissed off Steiner that wasn't involved in any of this either and a couple clan trolls and this thread will be complete...Well that and at least one FRR pilot telling us all to get back to the clan defense front.. Posted Image Posted Image

btw, guys, If we were worried about the message being seen, we wouldn't have tweeted him publicly now would we ?? Wasn't gonna billboard it over here, but thanks for taking care of that for us.. Don't think pasting it here concerned us..

@Tasker... All i can say to that alleged gossip from ex-pilots of mine is..... Hahahahahahaha... Couldnt care less really. totally irrelevant even if it was true.. We keep a large bottle of "sour grapes" merlot on hand whenever they visit.

Ultimately, It doesn't matter how many times these trolls can say we whine and cry over losing to try and deflect attention away from the behavior that's getting them reported...(AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN).... it doesn't make it true.. Nor does it make what they do on a nightly basis right or acceptable just because they giggle while doing it. No matter how good you are/arent at the game, being total {Richard Cameron} just means people dont want to play against you and eventually start asking why you are allowed to remain and poison the game... it has nothing to do with winning or losing to you. If we lose a match to Mercstar or Kcom or 228 or some other top tier team, we don't complain, whine, anything.. we compliment them on the game, their skill and tactics, and we ready up again. Even NS when we've faced them... we've looked to learn from them every time we go against them and have talked to them between drops for advice at times.. Ask any of them and they will confirm this...

So keep trolling away.. some may be intimidated by your personal attacks and such, but it wont stop others from reacting to your rude, insulting, unsportsmanlike behavior in game.. and we will continue to call for appropriate action as needed. That's all i have to say about this whole exchange right now.. The rest is up to PGI support to deal with..

And if you're on the Marik border, we will see you tonight...

Groupies. Right. I've obviously went out of my way to show respect to both HHoD and RRB several times in the past and even encourage you guys. Clearly you have to realize by now that the NKVA chatter is just that ... chatter. Most of it is so silly that I couldn't see how you could take it seriously. NS has often been the target of whiners and cheater accusations in CW. We just let it roll off of us for the most part. I'd hardly try to get anyone banned over it. I have thicker skin than that. I thought you guys did too. I'll still respect you guys for the work you put in and the fact you've gotten considerably better over time and that you never give up. What I can't agree with is the petitioning to have a unit banned. LORDs / DV8 used to be super douche(s) and it drove me crazy ... but truthfully it wasn't their words that hurt, it was getting my butt kicked by them combined with the words. After a while we realized this was just part of their "game" and we decided to have fun with it instead of getting sore about it. We didn't report or twitter out to Russ.

Anyway as I have said before, I have respect for HHoD, but I simply cannot agree with working to ban any unit it just seems as lame as some of the overt NKVA trolling that is so hated.

#30 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:28 AM

View PostCoordinator Toxic Kerensky, on 24 March 2016 - 10:50 AM, said:

I Cannot Believe The Brutality...
None Should Have To Suffer This Pain...

Is What I Would Say To First Grader On Very First Day Of School

Oh c'mon, first grade's tough!

Posted Image

View PostSquelches, on 24 March 2016 - 11:00 AM, said:

If you don't want to get called out on your homophobia then maybe you should keep it to yourself.

You weren't there, so I guess you'd say something like that.

Anyways I'm done here, can't enjoy free time on CW, and back to on topic as well. (If you keep going off you 6, or rather 3, posts are going along with everything else wrong in this thread as of now.)

Play nice, or get going somewhere else.

A lot don't like you.

#31 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:46 AM

Love how a friendly Marik/Davion exchange becomes a derailed, hijacked Salty NKVA troll thread, complete with groupies, because the whiny thread they put up protesting being reported got deleted so they brought it here anyway, and yet is somehow still mistaken for an alleged liao pilot cheat accusation that i've never heard of and certainly wasnt part of any of this..(Stoneblade's babblefish must be broken).. All we need now is a pissed off Steiner that wasn't involved in any of this either and a couple clan trolls and this thread will be complete...Well that and at least one FRR pilot telling us all to get back to the clan defense front.. Posted Image Posted Image

btw, guys, If we were worried about the message being seen, we wouldn't have tweeted him publicly now would we ?? Wasn't gonna billboard it over here, but thanks for taking care of that for us.. Don't think pasting it here concerned us..

@Tasker... All i can say to that alleged gossip from ex-pilots of mine is..... Hahahahahahaha... Couldnt care less really. totally irrelevant even if it was true.. We keep a large bottle of &quot;sour grapes&quot; merlot on hand whenever they visit.

Ultimately, It doesn't matter how many times these trolls can say we whine and cry over losing to try and deflect attention away from the behavior that's getting them reported...(AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN).... it doesn't make it true.. Nor does it make what they do on a nightly basis right or acceptable just because they giggle while doing it. No matter how good you are/arent at the game, being total {Richard Cameron} just means people dont want to play against you and eventually start asking why you are allowed to remain and poison the game... it has nothing to do with winning or losing to you. If we lose a match to Mercstar or Kcom or 228 or some other top tier team, we don't complain, whine, anything.. we compliment them on the game, their skill and tactics, and we ready up again. Even NS when we've faced them... we've looked to learn from them every time we go against them and have talked to them between drops for advice at times.. Ask any of them and they will confirm this...

So keep trolling away.. some may be intimidated by your personal attacks and such, but it wont stop others from reacting to your rude, insulting, unsportsmanlike behavior in game.. and we will continue to call for appropriate action as needed. That's all i have to say about this whole exchange right now.. The rest is up to PGI support to deal with..

. Well, ****, I noticed you were still short a Steiner so I guess I'll be that one. I'm not really pissed though, so just pretend I came in here raging about... Something. Grraarrr, blue fist, archon, clan border!

#32 Lightning0861

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts
  • LocationBerenson, Free Worlds League

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:47 AM

LOL I just wanted to be friendly as there was some good competition that night.

#33 Mattbat

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:47 AM

Snip.

"If you don't push I'm going to shoot you in the back. PUSH!" - Prominent HHoD dropcaller threatening to kill his own teammates if they don't suicide into an enemy firing line.

Fix your own unit before trying to fix others'.

#34 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:54 AM

Just the idea that someone would take their unit Twitter account to literally cry to a game developer to get an entire unit banned is so funny

#35 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:59 AM

@Tasker... All i can say to that alleged gossip from ex-pilots of mine is..... Hahahahahahaha... Couldnt care less really. totally irrelevant even if it was true.. We keep a large bottle of &quot;sour grapes&quot; merlot on hand whenever they visit.

Sir, This Is A McDonald's Drive-Thru.

#36 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:06 PM

View PostRichter Kerensky, on 24 March 2016 - 11:59 AM, said:

Sir, This Is A McDonald's Drive-Thru.

Posted Image

Sir it's a felony to tease the order box

#37 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:27 PM

View PostSquelches, on 24 March 2016 - 11:00 AM, said:

Pretty much.

#38 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 02:36 PM

On the mech bay tour I've heard a lot of salty comments about HHoD as they're pretty synonymous with Davion at this point and I was pretty clearly playing the Davion spy shtick for giggles.

Some were pretty sincere. Happens, any good sized group of players is going to have interpersonal issues. Every unit has. NKVA isn't all the same people it started with and interpersonal drama in Kurita isn't unheardof.

Most the HHoD salt I heard was pretty ******* crazy though. I was with MS and Kwea, who used to be HHoD, had some nitwit on the other team slinging creepy personal insults because of it. All match long.

HHoD has some crazy exes. A LOT of players went through Davion to start and joined HHoD at some point before moving on. This isn't so much an HHoD thing and more a Davion newbie population density thing.

Also a lot of good stuff about HHoD. A lot of units happy to see HHoD as a good challenge and a team that shows up a lot.

Taking heresy opinions from people who got mustered out as an opinion on a unit though? Really?

Davion/Marik front is still the best, most fun front to play. Hands down.

#39 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 03:13 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 24 March 2016 - 02:36 PM, said:

On the mech bay tour I've heard a lot of salty comments about HHoD as they're pretty synonymous with Davion at this point and I was pretty clearly playing the Davion spy shtick for giggles.

Some were pretty sincere. Happens, any good sized group of players is going to have interpersonal issues. Every unit has. NKVA isn't all the same people it started with and interpersonal drama in Kurita isn't unheardof.

Most the HHoD salt I heard was pretty ******* crazy though. I was with MS and Kwea, who used to be HHoD, had some nitwit on the other team slinging creepy personal insults because of it. All match long.

HHoD has some crazy exes. A LOT of players went through Davion to start and joined HHoD at some point before moving on. This isn't so much an HHoD thing and more a Davion newbie population density thing.

Also a lot of good stuff about HHoD. A lot of units happy to see HHoD as a good challenge and a team that shows up a lot.

Taking heresy opinions from people who got mustered out as an opinion on a unit though? Really?

Davion/Marik front is still the best, most fun front to play. Hands down.

What about the whole "the literal guy running their unit Twitter actually, in real life, complained to the developer of a game to get an entire unit banned, and no one in HHoD seems to have an issue with this" thing

I think this is a good point to get an opinion of a unit on,lol

#40 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 04:08 PM

View PostHarvey Batchall Kerensky at Law, on 24 March 2016 - 03:13 PM, said:

What about the whole "the literal guy running their unit Twitter actually, in real life, complained to the developer of a game to get an entire unit banned, and no one in HHoD seems to have an issue with this" thing

I think this is a good point to get an opinion of a unit on,lol

So when 1 member of NKVA said something inappropriate that one time, did the rest of the unit roast them in public? I don't know what everyone in HHoD thinks but most units keep disputes internal.

Plus you guys are a bunch of a-holes, on purpose. Then when people actually hate you for it you act surprised. You guys troll HHoD in game and the forums and have for a year. There's no way you haven't pissed off tons of HHoD players who, in turn, are likely to voice their concerns to their unit leadership.

What astounds me is that it took 1 year for Aylward to blast you guys to Russ on twitter. You guys go out of your way to piss in their cheerios for a year steady and then are surprised when they put you on blast?

You know what doesn't happen though? Everything you post in Davion forums going to K-Town. We (all of Davion) has been a better sport for dealing with you guys doing the troll thing than anyone else. Sooner or later though it's going to cross a line and you're going to get put on blast.

Your troll-fu is weak. This isn't a surprise, it's a testament to HHoDs patience that it took this long. The Faction Which Can Not Be Named tends to mass-report, quit MWO and go in to therapy after 2 drops or 1 forum post from NKVA. They aren't having trouble taking territory in FW because of population overall, it's because they trigger and run to their fur lined hugbox every time you post in their forum (before it gets massed reported and deleted or sent to k-town).

HHoD is about the only guys left for you to play with. You should be sending them flowers and candy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users