7 replies to this topic

#1 Mav40121

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 32 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:39 PM

Any marik unit, we (HHoD) are actively looking for a CW scrim. Please pm me if your unit is interested.

#2 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:51 PM

Did you lose your queue button? We get nice big shiney red buttons announcing your desire to fight when you queue.

#3 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:08 PM

View PostThomasMarik, on 04 April 2016 - 05:51 PM, said:

Did you lose your queue button? We get nice big shiney red buttons announcing your desire to fight when you queue.

Lots of Mariks aren't showing up at the border because they are following MercStar to attack Kurita.

Not many fights with the Davs recently

#4 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:29 PM

That's because we are getting insta drops vs Kurita. If Dave showed enough enthusiasm to fight they would get fights too.

I suppose if they are desperate enough they could join Marik for a bit and engage in actual battle vs Kurita If they are worried about the usual countdown timer simulator 2016.

Get the fights while you can. We have all of phase 3 to look forward to ghost drops and watching timers.

#5 Mav40121

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 32 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 07 April 2016 - 05:01 PM

So that 3 hours of dry dropping was in my head?

My head is pretty boring....

We really do want to scrim against an organized team. If you are interested, please pm me. Willing to trade attack and defense or whatever. Just want fights.

#6 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:24 AM

View PostThomasMarik, on 04 April 2016 - 06:29 PM, said:

That's because we are getting insta drops vs Kurita. If Dave showed enough enthusiasm to fight they would get fights too.

I suppose if they are desperate enough they could join Marik for a bit and engage in actual battle vs Kurita If they are worried about the usual countdown timer simulator 2016.

Get the fights while you can. We have all of phase 3 to look forward to ghost drops and watching timers.

Gee thanks, Thomas...you're a real class act.... Posted Image

So, to recap, You'll be around when it's convenient for you...go find our own fights or if we're really desperate, join Marik... got it.. Thanks, We'll keep that in mind. If hell freezes over, who knows....

See you when we see you.. Posted Image

#7 The Trumpet of Gabriel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 193 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:52 AM

The Seraphim 3rd battalion will be dropping CW on Tuesday and Thursday night from 8 CST to ceasefire this week so we'll probably see you if you are on at the same time. I believe that the Seraphim currently has orders to not attack Kurita at the moment, so we will probably be on the Davion border unless something changes. I agree that it is a lot more fun to have an opponent than to just ghost drop all night. <O

#8 aaykeem

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:32 AM

We had good drops on Elgin last night (CET), your guys held the planet after some pretty close matches and a lot of back-and-forth over the planet slices.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users