Frr Cw Dr0Ps

10 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:15 PM

I have been getting back into CW/Factin matches/drops lately over the last past few weeks, but most of the FRR pilots I have been dropping with have primarily been made up of pugs with a scattering of units, so I was just thinking that if any FRR sees me on-line, feel free to invite me int a CW/Faction team drop.
While I do not have TS (I use VOIP fr all my drops - both CW and solo matches), it would be a nice change of pace t drop in a CW/Faction match with a well rounded team, instead of constantly playing with pugs (and losing every time) and have a real chance of winning some CW/ Faction drops, not just to benefit myself, but the entire team to start n a winning streak against the Clans.

S if you ever need more people for CW matches, I am on-line most of the time and would be more than willing to join s that the FRR starts winning more matches instead of getting smashed by the Clans on almost every match.

- Timicon (Rasalhague Guardian Defenders unit commander).

#2 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:27 PM

Please log into the FRR Hub Team-speak server. Its the meeting point for making mixed drops -- its a friendly environment and you simply need to drop in and ask if there is room.

#3 Radagast the Brown

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:48 PM

Have you been putting yourself in Looking For Group for Faction Warfare? That is the first step. Second is getting Team Speak, because coordinated FRR drops prefer people who use it, and give them priority when forming the group.

#4 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 12 April 2016 - 06:49 PM

View PostTimicon, on 12 April 2016 - 04:15 PM, said:

While I do not have TS (I use VOIP fr all my drops - both CW and solo matches)...

- Timicon (Rasalhague Guardian Defenders unit commander).

Timicon,
Listen to Neb...ya gotta get on the TS. Lots of folks to drop with of all exp levels. No need to join a unit. Everybody is welcome. Its just a lot more fun dropping with folks who communicate.

#5 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:16 PM

View PostRadagast the Brown, on 12 April 2016 - 05:48 PM, said:

Have you been putting yourself in Looking For Group for Faction Warfare? That is the first step. Second is getting Team Speak, because coordinated FRR drops prefer people who use it, and give them priority when forming the group.

Yes, every time I decide to play CW, I always go to the LFG and select the option for looking for CW groups, but the problem is that there are never any FRR pilots who want to build 6 or 8 or 12 pilot groups.

View PostBud Crue, on 12 April 2016 - 06:49 PM, said:

Timicon,
Listen to Neb...ya gotta get on the TS. Lots of folks to drop with of all exp levels. No need to join a unit. Everybody is welcome. Its just a lot more fun dropping with folks who communicate.

Yeah, the problem is that while I do have TS downloaded and active on this computer, I am unable to get the microphone to work for it - for some reason, the microphone only works for the MWO VOIP system, which makes things particularly difficult for me. :-(

#6 Duke Einholt

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:43 PM

Hey Timicon sent freind invite to Duke Einholt when your on next we will get you into one of our drops with the 2323, if possible get TS to work all the units on the hub use it ts address 162.243.239.158:9725 Ps Dragon

#7 Radagast the Brown

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:55 PM

View PostTimicon, on 12 April 2016 - 09:16 PM, said:

Yeah, the problem is that while I do have TS downloaded and active on this computer, I am unable to get the microphone to work for it - for some reason, the microphone only works for the MWO VOIP system, which makes things particularly difficult for me. :-(

Strange, my mic does exactly the reverse.

#8 Starbomber109

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 387 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:38 PM

Yes, every time I decide to play CW, I always go to the LFG and select the option for looking for CW groups, but the problem is that there are never any FRR pilots who want to build 6 or 8 or 12 pilot groups.

Check to make sure it's using the 'right' microphone, and that you have a push to talk key configured that won't conflict with anything. Also, the great thing about teamspeek is even if you can't speak, you can listen.

#9 Alexeynik

Rookie

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:09 AM

Hi there!

I just searched google for TS Mic settings:

Search results

Several videos explaining how to set it up and lots of screenshots. Feel free to ask if you see me online.

I always start TS first and then MWO... You will find a lot of players grouping up in different channels - just join and ask :)
Some people just join TS muted - in order to be on the same page with the team...

#10 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 04:12 AM

View PostAlexeynik, on 13 April 2016 - 02:09 AM, said:

Hi there!

I just searched google for TS Mic settings:

Search results

Several videos explaining how to set it up and lots of screenshots. Feel free to ask if you see me online.

I always start TS first and then MWO... You will find a lot of players grouping up in different channels - just join and ask :)
Some people just join TS muted - in order to be on the same page with the team...

Thaks, I am checking the link out now, and see if that helps (with any luck, it is just a simple matter that I over-looked!)

#11 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 13 April 2016 - 05:42 AM

There are lots of people on the FRR hub who don't have microphones.... hearing is as important as speaking and we really use the hub as a replacement for the games non-existent social tab. Get in here. find someone from -SO- and ask about dropping (you can text-chat in TS as well).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users