3 replies to this topic

#1 Desengel

Rookie

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 9 posts
  • LocationKamloops

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:06 PM

k, this will sound weird for april 12 in the known mechwarrior universe. i made a statement in game. it was (pardon the language) an orange **** in my house and tried to use propighanda to tell me its citrus. its orange **** and you know it. followed by, they are using their baboon allies in Babuyan to help them, we must crush these orange {Godwin's Law}'s now. somehow this has started the entire evenings war over Babuyan for no reason. ;p so join the fight, end {Godwin's Law} orange oppression in babuyan now. dont let oranges lie to you and **** in your house then call it citrus this is propighanda and they know it. lmao. XD

#2 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:06 PM

You sure you're smoking the right stuff ?
Could you tell us more about ..... orange and citrus and what the heck two plants or fruits or Colors or flavors or what ever have to do with Godwin's law and why this thread isn't in the jettisoned commu department ?

Edited by The Basilisk, 12 April 2016 - 10:07 PM.

#3 Desengel

Rookie

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 9 posts
  • LocationKamloops

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:19 PM

no idea, i used the term [redacted] it says godwins law.because of that? no idea. but the planet is won, so we now know if an orange shits on your floor and your house smells like orange ****. you can fight back, do not believe the orange based propighanda trying to call it citrus, its orange **** and they are accountable for ******** on your floor. XD

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 16 April 2016 - 03:24 AM.
Language

#4 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:49 PM

.....yea.....well.....Posted Image never mind ....I'll leave you to your victory over the oranges then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users