#1 Shino Tenshi

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 67 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:30 PM

Hey all,

I'm an old school (as far back as BTech MUDs/MUSHes, if anyone even knows what they were) pilot that's been kicking around MWO on and off for around 3 years. I'm a Kurita loyalist at heart and am looking for a new unit to call home now that I've been back for a few months from an extended break.

I am currently PSR 4, almost PSR 3 and could easily stay there if I wanted to stick to playing mastered mechs instead of endlessly grinding new ones. I like playing a variety of mech types, but find myself suited mostly to heavy/assault when it comes to FW. I'm a casual player and my free time tends to be pretty erratic and mostly available between 2am-7am EST NA time (11pm-4am server time) these days for an hour or so many nights. I have 49 mechs built up, around 2/3 to 3/4 of them mastered and more than enough modules to fully equip a 4 mech drop deck. I suspect the majority of my usefulness given my available time will be with the new scout missions and the occasional invasion match whenever there's enough people to get one going.

I'm looking for a loyalist unit who play for fun whose members are on the more maturely behaved end of the scale. Is anyone looking to recruit?

#2 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:32 PM

Nights Scorn is always looking for more pilots! feel free to stop by our website at http://nstalkers.com/forums/.

you can also join the kurita ts hub at vs25.tserverhq.com:6071, most units play on there, so you can drop with everyone to get a feel for who you fit in with!

#3 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:04 PM

MercStar is currently on Kurita.

We drop in full 12-mans every night.

Come check us out!

Teamspeak: ts.mercstaralliance.com

Edited by Commander A9, 14 April 2016 - 01:04 PM.

#4 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:30 PM

6RNT is also active and do FW. If you're interest in Kurita faction and staying Kurita you should check out the Kurita ts at housekurita.tserverhq.com mingle with the units there find a good fit. All the units there have great pilots and people. SMRx,COMA, 3tl, NS (which stealth is part of above), ARKB, 9SD, the list goes on heh.

Edited by Chameleon257, 14 April 2016 - 02:27 PM.

#5 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:14 AM

View PostCommander A9, on 14 April 2016 - 01:04 PM, said:

Come check us out!

GTFO with that crap. Head back to the MERC recruiting threads. You know better than to intrude into House Threads for recruitment. Posted Image

Edited by Crockdaddy, 15 April 2016 - 09:12 AM.

#6 Conreg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:03 AM

View PostCommander A9, on 14 April 2016 - 01:04 PM, said:

Come check us out!