29 replies to this topic

#21 Insanus

Rookie

• The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSkye/Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:30 PM

As a Skye Ranger I must say that I see our recent FW skirmishes on our border unfortunate. Just to let you know that we prefer to fight Clans instead of Marik. I hope both our sides will vote for peace between our houses so we can focus on our real enemies.

#22 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:32 PM

Who are we supposed to vote for? Liao has no players and Davion refuses to fight until everyone goes to bed.

Edited by ThomasMarik, 23 April 2016 - 03:33 PM.

#23 HeavyEcho

• PipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 46 posts
  • LocationNew Kent

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:57 PM

View PostInsanus, on 23 April 2016 - 02:30 PM, said:

As a Skye Ranger I must say that I see our recent FW skirmishes on our border unfortunate. Just to let you know that we prefer to fight Clans instead of Marik. I hope both our sides will vote for peace between our houses so we can focus on our real enemies.

Yes picking Marik on the weekend when our numbers are at its weakest isn't the brightest idea if you are looking for good fights, maybe if you want to take a planet with little effort.

Still I say vote Steiner for our attacks they have the numbers to put up defenders and we can have all sides be sooooo damn bloody two faced "We took your planet through ghost drops lets be allies now and not attack" <Spoken in my high class whimpy Steiner accent.
And "Lol Marik are bottom of the leaderboard what scrubs but don't fight use Marik you'll just get ghost not good to get you out of bottom" < Spoken in my Davion accent.

I mean out of this whole week since the start of Phase 3 the only good games I have had are when Marik chose to defend Steiner from CJF. Something is horribly wrong with that.

Edited by HeavyEcho, 23 April 2016 - 10:01 PM.

#24 762 NATO

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUnder the desk of the Magestrix of Canopus

Posted 23 April 2016 - 10:51 PM

The plan is to prevent -MS- from changing sides so often that they take a large strip of planets and then retake them from the other side. Who is with me?

#25 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:00 PM

View PostInsanus, on 23 April 2016 - 02:30 PM, said:

Sorry mate, but I personally got tired of facing Davions and sometimes Liao for so long, I want to see what the Steiners are made of. Just accept that Steiners are this season's piñata. :P

#26 Insanus

Rookie

• The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSkye/Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 24 April 2016 - 01:59 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 23 April 2016 - 11:00 PM, said:

Sorry mate, but I personally got tired of facing Davions and sometimes Liao for so long, I want to see what the Steiners are made of. Just accept that Steiners are this season's piñata. Posted Image

Hmm lets have the war then. But be warned that you are waking up a sleeping giant. :-) House Steiner will crush you with his big blue fist !Posted Image

#27 HeavyEcho

• PipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 46 posts
  • LocationNew Kent

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:16 AM

View PostInsanus, on 24 April 2016 - 01:59 AM, said:

Hmm lets have the war then. But be warned that you are waking up a sleeping giant. :-) House Steiner will crush you with his big blue fist !Posted Image
we don't care we just want fights on weekdays don't care much for losing planets . I've been thinking of moving to Karita that's how desperate I am for matches.

#28 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:20 AM

View PostHeavyEcho, on 24 April 2016 - 05:16 AM, said:

we don't care we just want fights on weekdays don't care much for losing planets . I've been thinking of moving to Karita that's how desperate I am for matches.

You might get matches with Kurita, but they have some of the best units/players right now. I don't wanna go up against NS

#29 HeavyEcho

• PipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 46 posts
  • LocationNew Kent

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:08 PM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 24 April 2016 - 11:20 AM, said:

You might get matches with Kurita, but they have some of the best units/players right now. I don't wanna go up against NS

Its cutting very close to moving since I'm only attached to MGA more then Marik also Dropping with Da Bear. outside of that whenever I get a day off Marik seem to lack either the numbers or motivating commanders in the EU timezone.

#30 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts
  • LocationTeutoburger Forest, Lower Saxony

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:22 PM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 22 April 2016 - 05:36 PM, said:

A German wanting to fight the Germans that is new for you Joe, you usually wanna be friends with them

I just miss the Fights against them. Getting tired of Davies and Liaos. And Solaris will be a nice-to-have-Planet Posted Image

Not sure anyway if we get the Vote for Steiner this Week on our Dropnights...

And fighting Clans with their LongToms always active must be an annoying Thing too atm. So I thought they might welcome a different Enemy.

Edited by Joe Decker, 24 April 2016 - 12:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users