Mechwarrior Online Youtuber

1 reply to this topic

#1 ElvenNinja

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:16 AM

(@ mods tried but can't find a video forum section, if there is one please help me move this thread)

Hey guys, I recently decided to give a try to Mechwarriors Online after having played World of Tanks for many years, and though I knew about MWO for a long long time thanks to Sidestrafe, but never really thought it was my kind of a thing.

But well I was totally wrong, recently throught of checking it out after getting bored out from Tanks, and boy do i love it.
It's one game that let's you jump in straightaway and have some fun without going through those nasty grinds.

So well I usually like to document my new journeys into games, and hence I'm doing this one as well which I hope will help attract some new players to the game and also serve as a sort of a guide for the newbs.

Please keep in mind I'm not a seasoned Youtuber so I'm not the best but I try what I can.

Here are a couple of Videos which I've upped so far and a new one is coming soon. Please follow if you like and give me suggestion on what more I can do for the community.

Tutorial Fun

Playing Heavies as a Newb

Edited by ElvenNinja, 17 April 2016 - 07:17 AM.

#2 ElvenNinja

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:10 AM

Another video was added
Sniping fun with the Trial Heavy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users