Casual Frr Player Looking To Navigate Phase 3

4 replies to this topic

#1 ggodo

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 10:41 AM

So, I'm a member of the incredibly tiny FRR unit of Lance Typhon. There's three of us who play together on occasion, and sometimes hop into Faction Play when it looks like there's something going down. Does anyone know what this restructiuring means for me and my mine? I like the scouting missions because I love my Republic, almost as much as I love my Light mechs, but are the rewards for faction play really there for the mostly solo loyalist? Should I just give up? Will I lose my current FRR title? Anyone know what to do for someone who likes the Facton play game modes but lacks the time/consistent availibility to run with the bigger boys? Thank you all, may the Republic live forever.

Managed to double post. Sorry, doing this on phone.

#2 Karmen Baric

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationSarna

Posted 24 April 2016 - 04:00 PM

If you go FRR loyalist you can do scout drops by yourself or team members and still help FW.
Otherwise come to FRR TS hub and play with others in Invasion for as long as you like, lots of people on FRR Hub and you can join many groups for as many or little games as you like.

#3 ggodo

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:45 PM

If my unit goes merc, for the rank 1 Mechbay, does that mean we can't initiate scouting for the faction we're contracted to?

#4 Karmen Baric

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationSarna

Posted 26 April 2016 - 08:23 PM

nope, You should still be able to scout also

#5 ggodo

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:03 AM

Ok, nice! I got very confused reading the patch notes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users