Are There Any Kuritan Units With A Uniform Paint Scheme?

51 replies to this topic

#41 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,654 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:45 PM

View PostValar13, on 12 May 2016 - 12:03 AM, said:

Things are getting crazy down south at the moment. We've never felt so popular since Stackpole.

Down south.. Stackpole - explosions... omg where are the napkins!!! frak the napkins give me a towel!!

#42 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 07:31 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 13 May 2016 - 07:20 PM, said:

That's actually our area of expertise.

NKVA is like her|pes. Only shows up 2 weeks out of the year, infects whatever it touches, and hurts everyone.

Why the **** is ****** ******* censored you ******* milksop canadians?

Edited by dervishx5, 14 May 2016 - 07:32 AM.

#43 Conreg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:50 AM

View PostChameleon257, on 13 May 2016 - 06:22 PM, said:

I heard you kill units Conreg Posted Image you have no room to talk Posted Image

NS has proved to be... markedly resilient. Though... I have yet to attempt re-introducing LRMs as a meta weapon... Posted Image Posted Image

#44 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 06:15 PM

NKVA - like her|pies for your forum!
That'sa unit motto right there.

#45 Jaeger Gonzo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:57 PM

We need SoL unit.

#46 GreyDemon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sa
  • Tai-sa
  • 109 posts
  • LocationBerlin / Germany

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:17 AM

11th Legion of Vega / Sumpfratten have the colors grey, red and (sometimes) black. But thats no rule for our members.

#47 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 04:49 AM

This would be a cool way to honor the Dragon. Using the Kurita Skin with red and black. With a camo like this, who needs the House Kurita decal?
Posted Image

#48 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:35 AM

View PostWill9761, on 17 August 2016 - 04:49 AM, said:

This would be a cool way to honor the Dragon. Using the Kurita Skin with red and black. With a camo like this, who needs the House Kurita decal?

I would agree with you on principal but the fact that I'm having a harder time thinking of Kurita player I've seen who didn't have their mechs painted something like that makes me think you might actually not really keep tabs on us Draconis combine folks.

Actually, I should avoid making assumptions from just the clan wolf icon you have at the moment. Maybe I should check to see if there's something on your profile page abou-

Will9761 said:

Disliked Factions:
Posted Image
House Kurita (Draconis Combine)
I don't like their, "We're better than you" outlook and the suppression they impose on other worlds. But the Hatamoto-Chi is pretty cool.

Wow, I guess that answers that.

#49 AnTi90d

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,229 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • Locationhttps://voat.co/

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:53 AM

The Kurita camo is OK, but it's supposed to be for the 1st Ghost Regiment.. (which is not represented by any current units.)

Posted Image

I'm hoping PGI eventually either adds the era-correct DC logo decal (and a burning sword decal) to make an era-correct SOL paint scheme, or finally opens up custom decal orders.

The red and black DC logo doesn't fit into the SOL units that exist during the Clan Invasion era.. We need a red and gold or a red and silver.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm a total lore-tard for the SOL units. I'll just stick with being a solo loyalist, primarily so I can keep the SOL paint scheme.

Posted Image

PS: I'm still waiting for god damned MRMs and Akumas.. if you can't tell..

Edited by AnTi90d, 02 September 2016 - 09:56 AM.

#50 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:30 PM

I'm all for fluffy paint schemes but really you can have nearly uniform Kurita drops just by going with the same red/black(grey)/yellow(optional) pallet used by the MW4 Draconis Combine parade scheme.

Posted Image

Before you get too worked up over it "not-canon" status remember that the very same canon has Kuritan characters drop 20 IQ points whenever a Protagonist enters their field of vision and has their top-tier mech regiments get routinely outskilled as the plot demands. I much prefer the stories that FW lets us write for ourselves, like how we get to fight the Jade Falcon Empire about a century early or eating entire companies of davion pubs for breakfast.

Still waiting on those MRMs though.

#51 Chados

• 1,948 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...over the Rainbow

Posted 09 October 2016 - 03:57 AM

I'm running with a merc unit that currently is with Ghost Bear...but in solo or group queue you're most likely to see me in an IS mech carrying the livery of the 1st Genyosha, the 2d Sword of Light, the Rasalahgue Regulars, or the Benjamin Regulars :) . The only decals I own are the Genyosha tsunami and the Kurita dragon! Hope to see more decals of Kurita house units.

#52 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 06:41 PM

View PostUltra-Laser, on 02 September 2016 - 02:35 AM, said:

I would agree with you on principal but the fact that I'm having a harder time thinking of Kurita player I've seen who didn't have their mechs painted something like that makes me think you might actually not really keep tabs on us Draconis combine folks.

Actually, I should avoid making assumptions from just the clan wolf icon you have at the moment. Maybe I should check to see if there's something on your profile page abou-

To be fair though, the Dracs do have sexy looking mechs and I despise House Marik way more than I do Kurita.

I've posted that years, ago man. If the Clan Loyalist logo was back, I'd wear that in a heartbeat. Besides, I let my forum signature speak for myself, not my faction icon.

Aside from my RP perspective, you can dislike a faction but respect it's community.

Edited by Will9761, 09 October 2016 - 06:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users