Please Stop Voting For Ghost Drops.

38 replies to this topic

#1 zortesh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 624 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:17 PM

The burned cats don't fight back...... the Davions don't fight back.....

please vote to attack factions that have populations of players, like Rasalhague or Steiner....

#2 Jack Booted Thug

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 549 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:15 PM

Yes please.

#3 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:40 PM

Would love to but we're losing worlds to ghost drops. So many enemies, so little time!
Feel free to switch to Davion and come kill Liao and Mariks on Euro and Oceanic.

Every 100 dead foreigners earns a ticket to the ball bit! Every win on Invasion queue gets you a free shake at your local Arbys!

Edited by MischiefSC, 22 April 2016 - 08:40 PM.

#4 JohnnyBlue07

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 66 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 25 April 2016 - 02:22 AM

I don't mind an attack lane to Davion, but after one fight they crawl back to their caves. I'd rather fight a hard fight like units currently in FRR than club seals and ghosts all day.

#5 Kurbeks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 337 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 02:31 AM

Go shoot clanners Nubs

#6 KinLuu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:10 AM

View PostKurbeks, on 25 April 2016 - 02:31 AM, said:

Go shoot clanners Nubs

Where was you when Clan Smoke Jaguar was kill?

#7 Jugger Grimrod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 262 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAddicks, Fed Suns

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:24 AM

View PostJohnnyBlue07, on 25 April 2016 - 02:22 AM, said:

I don't mind an attack lane to Davion, but after one fight they crawl back to their caves. I'd rather fight a hard fight like units currently in FRR than club seals and ghosts all day.

Have you checked those Leaderboards? Well, when the DCMS has a unit higher up the IS rankings, give us a call... :D

#8 KinLuu

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:32 AM

View PostJugger Grimrod, on 25 April 2016 - 03:24 AM, said:

Have you checked those Leaderboards? Well, when the DCMS has a unit higher up the IS rankings, give us a call... Posted Image

Did you?

Because your post does not look like you did.

#9 Mi Ro Ki

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 106 posts
  • LocationEta Carinae

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:56 AM

Pinnacle gets all clanners to drop on it for defense fyi. Plus pimples are fun to pop.

Steiners are junk. FRR only good fun atm with good units.

#10 Volts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 204 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:00 AM

-MS- was dropping for us all through the day on Sunday.

gud fites to be had atm.

#11 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:25 PM

View PostJugger Grimrod, on 25 April 2016 - 03:24 AM, said:

Have you checked those Leaderboards? Well, when the DCMS has a unit higher up the IS rankings, give us a call... Posted Image

So confused by this post. Are you referring to the Loyalist queue? You should check out the MERC queue.

#12 Murphy7

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, MA

Posted 26 April 2016 - 02:17 PM

Well, I'll need to parse the leaderboards again, but I know the loyalist leaderboard weights planetary holdings over wins, losses, w/l ratio, et cetera.

Planetary holdings are as they ever were - they favor the units with the ability to field 1-2 quality 12-mans or 3-4 lesser quality 12-mans in the hour or so before ceasefire.

Maybe what Faction Play needs is a "strength of schedule" correction - do five planets taken from Marik / Liao in the EU timezone count the same as NS taking 3 planets from -MS- in the NA time zone? Who's quarterback was redshirted that season?

#13 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 26 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

View PostMurphy7, on 26 April 2016 - 02:17 PM, said:

Well, I'll need to parse the leaderboards again, but I know the loyalist leaderboard weights planetary holdings over wins, losses, w/l ratio, et cetera.

Planetary holdings are as they ever were - they favor the units with the ability to field 1-2 quality 12-mans or 3-4 lesser quality 12-mans in the hour or so before ceasefire.

Maybe what Faction Play needs is a "strength of schedule" correction - do five planets taken from Marik / Liao in the EU timezone count the same as NS taking 3 planets from -MS- in the NA time zone? Who's quarterback was redshirted that season?

Both queues hold planetary victories as the prime method to tally rank. You can get victories easy (defense) or hard attack.

#14 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:17 AM

Become the Loyalist you were meant to be NS and you can have all the votes you want =).

I support the FRR invasion IMO.

#15 WrongFloor

• Pip
  • Mercenary
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:10 PM

So davion wasn't fighting us because they had 4 fronts. So we switch to steiner who won't fight us because now they have 4 fronts and now davion has 1.

When you vote please scroll down and look at who is attacking who, If you don't want ghost drops vote for someone who isn't being attacked from all sides. Currently davion or FRR are our best bets

#16 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:11 PM

You could always vote to fight Kurita. If the last 200 years of Free Worlds history has taught us anything it is that the best and most dependable enemy is yourself.

#17 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:24 PM

View PostThomasMarik, on 27 April 2016 - 08:11 PM, said:

Posted Image

#18 Mi Ro Ki

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 106 posts
  • LocationEta Carinae

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:16 AM

Oh, we'll get there if the so called council knows how to change/vote properly.

#19 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:15 AM

What council? I wasn't told who's in it there was talk about putting one together and I have been trying to talk to other loyalists I agree we need to be unified I'm all for putting one together since now there is a need for one.

#20 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:07 AM

The council is largely made up of units which talk. NS has outsized influence because well we've been in Kurita a long time, we are fairly successful, and despite our own selves we've grown to a good sized active unit.

The deeply Loyal units, 3TL, 9SD, Arkab, 6RNT SRMx, and I presume COMA as well should be coordinating their votes. All I can do is ask or suggest where I think we can or should go to. Some of the ideas I had turned out to be duds unfortunately so what do I know... not much apparently.

At the end of the day, it isn't anyones fault that FP is a pain in the as .... s ... its PGI's. So with the incoming hotfix and future event I would guess pressure should change and allow for better / more warfare than Ghost drops soon.

No finger pointing, let's just try our best to get an attack lane that works. This includes NS guys posting on the forums, lets try to be productive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users