Where were you when CW was kill?

#22 Murphy7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, MA

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:17 AM

I check with our Unit MotD and the HK TS server to see where I am supposed to be voting. As long as they are up to date, I was under the impression that 6RNT, NS, and 9SD were pretty much on the same page.

Do Arkab every show up on HK TS anymore? I wish everyone would, at least to help us all be moving in the same direction.

#23 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:27 AM

Only NS can't vote Murphy. :(

#24 Lohmis

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:13 PM

A lot of this voting could easily be controlled if we could get PGI to do something about the 150 1-5 man "units". However, we do need to come to terms on a council. Who controls the HK website these days? We need to get on top of this and stop waiting for someone else to do it for us. Also, if we can stop letting personal issues prevent us from connecting with people in other units and act like civil adults this should all be too easy. I'll be in HK TS later. Please feel free to contact me to get the ball rolling. I'll spearhead the cause if needed.

#25 Zoose

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:47 PM

View PostLohmis, on 28 April 2016 - 12:13 PM, said:

A lot of this voting could easily be controlled if we could get PGI to do something about the 150 1-5 man "units". However, we do need to come to terms on a council. Who controls the HK website these days? We need to get on top of this and stop waiting for someone else to do it for us. Also, if we can stop letting personal issues prevent us from connecting with people in other units and act like civil adults this should all be too easy. I'll be in HK TS later. Please feel free to contact me to get the ball rolling. I'll spearhead the cause if needed.

As discussed with Lohmis in TS this morning COMA support a coordinated direction within the Kurita Ranks.

#26 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:15 PM

Mana Valkyrie is the controller of the website. He is a dedicated neutral authority he also handles the HK TS as well.

View PostChameleon257, on 28 April 2016 - 11:27 AM, said:

Only NS can't vote Murphy. Posted Image

Yeah we can't vote, but that is OK.

To Murphy
NS has been working to stay aligned with the Loyalist voting units Murphy, things are good. Not everyone is likely aware of that.

#27 Murphy7

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, MA

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:45 PM

Brain fart on my end, forgot only Loyalists got the vote.

#28 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 09:43 PM

Supreme leader and coordinator would be very pleased if DCMS votes for war with FRR

#29 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 09:46 PM

I mean it's an easy decision, hammer away at the MS-less Smoke jags who won't defend or fight the FRR and open up a possible road to clan Jade Falcon. I get paid regardless as a merc but I would still like to have some good matches

Edited by Czarr, 11 May 2016 - 09:47 PM.

#30 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:46 PM

Kill Davions.

#31 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

View PosteSeifer, on 13 May 2016 - 06:46 PM, said:

Kill Davions.

Getting Liao and Marik to abandon our borders and we'll slug it out with you guys.

Otherwise you'll need to secure the services of a powerful medium if want contacts on the Davion front as all you'll be encountering are ghosts.

OOooooOoooOoooOOOhhHhhhHhhHhhhhhHHHHHhhh.....

Spooky, right?

#32 Murphy7

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, MA

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:38 AM

So, with the current massive Jade Falcon "Kodiaks Are Fun!" Alliance going on right, where would Kurita leadership like to see the attack lanes directed?

Smoke Jaguar just because? Davion still, similar reasons?

Try to tunnel through FRR to create a Jade Falcon/Kurita attack lane?

Try to tunnel through Steiner to create a Jade Falcon/Kurita attack lane?

#33 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 21 May 2016 - 04:17 AM

After being in CSJ for 4 days... No-one shows to queue in NA/Oceanic timetable. No point attacking them. Can't get an attack going no matter how long I sit in the queue.

Never will we return lol. Impossible to get a match unless we bring a 10+ Posted Image

Edited by R31Nismoid, 21 May 2016 - 04:18 AM.

#34 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:26 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 13 May 2016 - 06:49 PM, said:

Getting Liao and Marik to abandon our borders and we'll slug it out with you guys.

Otherwise you'll need to secure the services of a powerful medium if want contacts on the Davion front as all you'll be encountering are ghosts.

OOooooOoooOoooOOOhhHhhhHhhHhhhhhHHHHHhhh.....

Spooky, right?

The only thing with that is that since we are allied with Liao that Liao couldnt fight anyone and we would have to TRY and fight Steiner. BTW why does Steiner keep voting to attack FWLM when there is a clan they can fight?

#35 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:29 AM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 21 May 2016 - 05:26 AM, said:

The only thing with that is that since we are allied with Liao that Liao couldnt fight anyone and we would have to TRY and fight Steiner. BTW why does Steiner keep voting to attack FWLM when there is a clan they can fight?

I think Steiner just gave up trying to stop the jade falcon onslaught. The falcons have a good international as well as NA group, so they capture multiple planets a night.

#36 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:43 PM

Go Through Steiner to Marik. Because Marik would *love* another front.

Then cut down to Liao. They need a second front so Davion can pivot somewhere else.

#37 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:25 AM

View PostCzarr, on 21 May 2016 - 05:29 AM, said:

I think Steiner just gave up trying to stop the jade falcon onslaught. The falcons have a good international as well as NA group, so they capture multiple planets a night.

Aside from that, I just dropped with a 10 man Steiner Group against a CJF pug group... the 10 man, tell me and the other fill to 'shut up and follow' when we ask who's taking charge/plan is.etc, so me and FRR pilot get into the fight, knuckle down and do our part... A loss, get out to the end screen and look at the scores... maybe just more than really good groups on the other side... the expression all the gear and no idea came to mind at the end of that drop.

#38 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 06:45 AM

That's my frustration when I drop call 12s. You're on the opposite end of the spectrum Mana. If I get people that really do what's told of them it's a win but you still have to many that play their own game going ballz to the wall getting all 4 mechs killed while we're still on second wave. Making us have 11 to 12 and forget about it when you have three or even four of those same type of people by the time your at third wave your down to 8 on 12. :(

#39 McHoshi

• 1,163 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:30 AM

Please change your attack lines to clans again!
Davion aren´t defending so there won´t be any good matches to find!

This goes out to all loyal honored Kuritas!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users