#21 Nothar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 123 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:06 AM

Has anyone seen my mud crab? im missing my mud crab.

Edited by Nothar, 27 April 2016 - 01:46 AM.

#22 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:03 AM

View PostHang Jebat, on 26 April 2016 - 12:12 PM, said:

Only works when there's other groups dropping on the planet, and in this instance, there were none.

If you have other things to do like grocery shopping, cook for your kids, mow the lawn, watch paint dry, watch game of thrones, etc. but still want your wins in FW, play against FRR.

We are just trying to help you multi-task because we know you have a busy life. We thought you would like our kindness.... btw did you get the bouquet of flowers we sent you?

View Postdervishx5, on 26 April 2016 - 11:36 PM, said:

Please do. My unit only cares about getting games, not about some dots on the map.

If one is going to complain about going up against a 12 man with disorganized pugs, then form a 12 man or don't play. Yes we'll eventually come out the gate and kill you. But in the end the only reason you're delaying the game is because you're spiteful and/or defeatist.

Is there something wrong with doing something out of spite? I mean, really, some of the best things in life have come from spite. :)

#23 Brother MEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRANDIS IV

Posted 27 April 2016 - 07:20 AM

View Postnehebkau, on 26 April 2016 - 07:07 AM, said:

If you want to play a game, go back to group queue skirmish. You want a war with all the tricks, strategy and sneakiness then play FW.

Enemy: "Ok we are all setup you can charge into our well placed firing lines and die"
Allies: "Uh. No."
Enemy: "But you have to!"
Enemy: "BUT THE RULES SAY YOU HAVE TO!"
Enemy: "But we are all setup! We are ready! We have a perfect kill box."
Allies: "We know, so we aren't coming in. You could come out and charge us?"
Enemy: "But you are SUPPOSED to come in!"
Allies: "Uh. No. You come out."
Enemy: "We are not coming out. We are reporting you for Non Participation."
Allies: "You are not coming out to fight us?"
Enemy: "No. And you are all reported."
Allies: "We are reporting you for non-participation because you are not coming out to fight us."
Enemy: "WHA!?!"

Actually SKIRMISH is the wrong mode, as I love to play HIDE & SEEK with up to 12 enemies as the last survivor of my team in SKIRMISH ... better suggest GROUP QUEUE DOMINATION !

#24 Karmen Baric

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationSarna

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:49 PM

View Postdervishx5, on 26 April 2016 - 11:36 PM, said:

Please do. My unit only cares about getting games, not about some dots on the map.

If one is going to complain about going up against a 12 man with disorganized pugs, then form a 12 man or don't play. Yes we'll eventually come out the gate and kill you. But in the end the only reason you're delaying the game is because you're spiteful and/or defeatist.
Or because its tactically the wisest move. Pugs setting up a defensive line would then expect any decent 12 man to push into them, yet you clearly didnt. You were too gutless to go and push into them, otherwise you would have killed the FRR pugs instead of sat for 30min and did nothing.

#25 nehebkau

• 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:42 PM

View PostNothar, on 27 April 2016 - 01:06 AM, said:

Has anyone seen my mud crab? im missing my mud crab.

You know, I've listened to this thing 5 7 times now.... Us old people find such small things quite amusing.

Edited by nehebkau, 28 April 2016 - 12:32 PM.

#26 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:56 PM

View PostKarmen Baric, on 27 April 2016 - 01:49 PM, said:

Or because its tactically the wisest move. Pugs setting up a defensive line would then expect any decent 12 man to push into them, yet you clearly didnt. You were too gutless to go and push into them, otherwise you would have killed the FRR pugs instead of sat for 30min and did nothing.

Posted Image

I must have been in that drop that I clearly wasn't in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users