#21 The Smoking Man

• PipPipPip
  • The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 73 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationDa Yoop

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:40 AM

I hate Windows 10. The only reason I have it installed as a dual boot to my Kali Linux is to play this game without using wine type of apps to get it to run. That scale is almost out of balance again and would rather use wine than use Win10. I won't be surprised if Gates puts some of his immunizations in the next Windows bundles. *Free malaria shots with Windows 11 now!!*

#22 Digital_Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 441 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:24 AM

View PostDavegt27, on 29 April 2016 - 04:44 AM, said:

I am scared to upgrade

Most of my PC games that I loved went by the way side because of so called upgrades

Which do nothing for me but make me miserable

Honestly the only major OS upgrade that just hosed a lot of games on me that I couldn't fix with either Windows compatibility settings or Dosbox was the upgrade to XP SP2 years ago, because it closed to many security loopholes that even honest devs used all the time out of laziness. I make the laziness comment being a professional software dev.

View PostThe Smoking Man, on 29 April 2016 - 05:40 AM, said:

I won't be surprised if Gates puts some of his immunizations in the next Windows bundles. *Free malaria shots with Windows 11 now!!*

You do realize that Gates retired from MS several years ago now.

#23 Jiroku the Utahraptor

• PipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 57 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • Locationthe homeworld of a race of fuzzy raptors

Posted 29 April 2016 - 08:47 AM

Well it works just fine on 3 computers in my household, all laptops. But our desktop, oh jeez.

The desktop just, has has these random seizures ever since we got the OS. We don't know what's causing it at all, and my brother (who is the geek in our house, per se) keeps having to reinstall/reset Windows 10, trying to fix it.. He's gonna try it again today, we'll see if it works.

In other words good for the most part, but it doesn't take kindly to certain computers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users