Me from singapore too~
Downloaded the game since close beta but only been play once in a while
Only started playing more recently.
nice to see so may SEA players around~

#43 WS Renny

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

realized it's quite hard to play with the high ping, even though i'm on m1 fiber. average 250ms ... have to use the old mech2 method of lag shooting .. the old sch days of mercnet haha

anyway my hwz forum handle is renny and i'm more than glad to drop with anyone frm the tiny little red dot ...

#44 Centurion82

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

Hi People,
I'm playing as a Support Fire/ Multi Role-Multi Target/Brawler support. Have been a fan since 12. Willing to practise and get better at the game. Nothing rocks my world more than witnessing intense teamwork and slugging it out. Still havent got the Voice Over Ip thing to work, but I've been in some awesome matches since. There were a small group of Battletech fans eons ago, i didn't play battle tech, but learnt about it from the awesome 90's cartoon. Been reading the novels ever since. Awesome game

WS Renny, it's possible to play well with high ping... you need to set port forwarding. Instructions are on another thread. My Gauss cannons, Autocannons work.... but because we're playing cross Pacific lines, the connection wouldn't be steady... I'm only using a 11Mbps ADSL line from Singtel. Still bearable, and playable.

#45 Mezame

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:43 AM

Mezame here. Hi. Woodlands, SG.

#46 Ekezial

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 102 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

View Postxterix, on 27 November 2012 - 10:02 AM, said:

Singaporean here. do add me and my buddies too.

xterix, chak, hansel20, bear leow, ric. we normally play from 9pm most nights.

I play with them Most nights also.

#47 xterix

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:43 AM

hi guys,

some of us sg/my players have created a group on facebook for sg/my players - SG MechWarriors, to make it easy for us to arrange 8v8 game. come join us. easier for us to arrange a 12 player group too when 12v12 comes out next month.

btw, we are not a clan, house, unit, etc so no jumping through hoops to join up.

#48 Flu-Epidemic

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 63 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

Me and a group of 5 others have been looking for pilots to go into battle, kindly add me please! BTW, after the latest patch, it's almost impossible to play, being stuck in the black screen... Hope they release a patch repair for this...

#49 Zack Kell

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hi everyone, I've just started on MWO, Singaporean here, Pls add.

#50 plural boink

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:58 AM

hello everyone,

malaysian here. add me coz im bored of pugging around.

my situational awareness is ok i guess, i look at the map quite often and i do prefer to flank then "strategically" stay put trench warfare style, except when it is really "strategic" :-)

i come online at pretty random times tho.

#51 Mycrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:01 AM

Check out www.armd.net.au

Alternater check out xterix at the 13th legion which are my bros too..

#52 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:10 AM

View Postxterix, on 08 March 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

hi guys,

some of us sg/my players have created a group on facebook for sg/my players - SG MechWarriors, to make it easy for us to arrange 8v8 game. come join us. easier for us to arrange a 12 player group too when 12v12 comes out next month.

btw, we are not a clan, house, unit, etc so no jumping through hoops to join up.

Ahhhh... Finally found the FedRat scum that I have a 'Team Treason' grudge against. :) ;)

#53 Slyphie

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

Hey Guys,

Been playing for 2 months. Nice to find a singaporean community. pls add me to your lists.

Cheers

#54 Nathaniel Aditya

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

Hi Guys! Nathaniel Aditya here. I guess I'm the only one in this game who comes from Indonesia. Add me please. Bunch of thanks!

#55 MustangZeroZero

Rookie

• Fury
  • Fury
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC, Canada

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:21 AM

hmmm, just reviving this old thread. Just started again after proper joystick controls. Please add me: burito Thanks!

#56 Deadeeye

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 64 posts
  • LocationStuck on a branch in Viridian Bog

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

I'm from northern Malaysia, love to hook up with people who play during weekend nights in my timezone! It's hard to join Clans which play during my mornings or afternoons.

#57 Angry Kylo Ren

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:01 AM

Hi all,

if anyone is looking to be a clan pilot from the asia region, hit me up. I joined up with Clan Nova Cat together with a few of my friends from SG and are working on building their oceanic region cluster.

It's lots of fun.

Can check out the site as well at: http://cncalpha.enjin.com/

#58 Angry Kylo Ren

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:54 AM

Posted Image

A pouncing cat stalks the hunting cat

roar the two engage in a death's embrace

the coiled serpent crushes both

A pouncing cat stalks the hunting cat

with care, the pouncing cat watches

the coiled serpent crushes the hunting cat

a new star is born

-- The Remembrance, Passage 374, Verse 3, Lines 17-24

Clan Nova Cat's Alpha Galaxy is forged from the 58th Strike Cluster, the origin of rebirth. The 3rd Nova Cat Guard, the bulwark of our purity. The 37th Assault Cluster, the extension of our will.

Through the fog, the Nova Cat's vision saw that a new star shall rise to join them.

The 88th Storm Cluster. the Oceanic Watch.

The vision saw of warriors being felled in the night, a tidal wave of aggression storming the Nova Cats when it was least expected. Which is why, born with the sharp mind, measured purpose and the hunter's patience intrinsic to all warriors of Clan Nova Cat, "The Oceanic Watch" is destined to further the honour of Clan Nova Cat. Swearing an Oath to protect and hold when the the situation is most dire, against enemies seen and unseen, never to break and never to falter.

A Nova Cat warrior must uphold all this, as well as the honor of the individual and, by extension, the Clan. The battlefields may be shrouded by fog, but a Nova Cat's vision pierces the veil revealing the true path towards victory.

What you should know:

The 88th Storm Cluster is Clan Nova Cat; Alpha Galaxy's official Oceanic Cluster.
We are currently 16 strong, mostly playing at UTC +08.00. We have members from Singapore, Japan, Australia and Italy and are always looking to add to our numbers.

We hold up the Clan Nova Cat: Alpha Galaxy ideals - a perfect blend of the casual and the competitive. We're a relaxed group who enjoys talking our share of junk, but know when to tighten up and focus as well.

We will focus mainly on training and community warfare in the near-future, working hand-in-hand with the other 3 clusters of Clan Nova Cat: Alpha Galaxy.

We are a fairly busy group, who understand real-life comes first.

If you have any questions just leave them as a comment below, or message me here or in-game (my in-game name is makbeer, as well).

The Application:

If you're interested in joining our touman, visit http://cncalpha.enjin.com and fill out the form. Please specify that you're interested in joining the 88th Storm Cluster.

Thank you.

Star Commander makbeer
Clan Nova Cat Alpha Galaxy
88th Storm Cluster "The Oceanic Watch"

Visit Us
http://cncalpha.enjin.com

Voice Communications Center
novacat.teamspeak3.com:6614

Diplomatic Connection:

If you are a member of another Clan or Unit and want to have diplomatic clearance, the following link will direct you to the diplomat signup page. Afterwhich, you can freely post in the appropriate section of our forums. Also, if you're another unit in the Oceanic timezone looking to practice with a clan unit, please let us know we are always open to working together.

http://cncalpha.enjin.com/contact

Edited by makbeer, 25 November 2014 - 02:54 AM.

#59 O F F - W H I T E

• PipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:42 PM

nice! applied, itching to get a few rounds with you guys!

#60 Angry Kylo Ren

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:27 PM

Great!! We will be on tonight from around 10-1030 Singapore time to do our trials and practice - welcome to join. Just hit up our teamspeak our find me in game at makbeer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users