Fun Times Without Sleep

5 replies to this topic

#1 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:21 PM

insomnia maybe? im no medical professional, but that is what i would guess. Id maybe look up insomnia and its side effects.

#2 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:27 PM

I haven't seen or heard of this, it might be insomnia, but your case sounds a little different, I'd just go see a doctor, or look up your symptoms on the web, because they know more than i ever will!

#3 GonaDie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationThe biggest party you have ever seen

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:11 AM

Dr.Windscape is right.

Sounds like insomnia.Go see a doctor.

Your unicorns can wait.

#4 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:01 AM

You could take advantage of it and get in some great gaming time, however if sleep is what you want, call up your History Professor and have him talk to you about the Roman Empire. That should work. lol.

I usually watched the Mythbusters when I had a hard time sleeping. That announcer guy on there was as good as sitting in class during a History Lecture.

In an emergency, walk up up to a golden gloves boxer, and tell him that you bet he has never knocked anyone out and that he probably hits like a girl. Or you could call a doctor. Small medical clinics have popped up all over in the past few years and they don't charge very much.

Good luck on catching some zzzz's.

#5 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:03 PM

Try some Valerian Root or Chamomile Tea. The effects are mild, but they do help you to get to sleep. Get something Lavender scented, and take some Nyquil. If all of that doesn't help.. doctor. But if it's a good doctor, he'll likely initially suggest the former.

Edited by t Khrist, 28 April 2016 - 07:03 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users