#1 TheArisen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 April 2016 - 12:42 AM

From 100Mile
"HHoD, C4, 1st Crucis Recon, 66AH, DRHG, RRB, 4CAV, 502nd, AW, 22AL and especially 31st Hussars, 6DL & ARMD (who are European and Oceanic units) are looking to make contact with European and Oceanic time zone players and Units to help build a player base in Davion. Would prefer Loyalist units but if you are a merc unit we will be happy to work along side you.
We have plenty of fights with Liao during those time zones as TCAF is attacking every day. If you see one of us in game poke us or even better drop in to the TS and look for someone to talk to.
ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345 or ts3.hhod.com:7345 no pass word needed. Hope to see you on the battle field."

#2 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:05 AM

I applaud the effort to get more players in to combat TCAF but davions major obstacle is also your biggest strength; population. Speaking as a merc, when we look for contracts we look for 2 things; availability of opponents and bonus pay for drops, hence the reason we're in Steiner currently. Davion is currently -5% payout so not enticing, though you seem to have lots of enemies. You need the two options to be aligned to get greater merc response.

#3 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:11 PM

View Postccrider, on 28 April 2016 - 09:05 AM, said:

I applaud the effort to get more players in to combat TCAF but davions major obstacle is also your biggest strength; population. Speaking as a merc, when we look for contracts we look for 2 things; availability of opponents and bonus pay for drops, hence the reason we're in Steiner currently. Davion is currently -5% payout so not enticing, though you seem to have lots of enemies. You need the two options to be aligned to get greater merc response.

I agree ccrider but its not like our population will be going down anytime soon. We have always had one of the lowest bonuses for cbill payout in every round of FW. While Davion's total population is high it seems mainly concentrated on the NA time zone and relatively sparse on the EU and OA.

Davion doesn't have a way to address the factions population issue but we can offer active games on these time zones (as long as TCAF is attacking) and perhaps a better chance to tag a planet.

#4 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:16 PM

View Postccrider, on 28 April 2016 - 09:05 AM, said:

5% is more than offset by instant drops in invasion and scout queues almost 24x7. There's a couple short dry spells right after the 3 CF, otherwise it's a target rich environment.

Assuming your matches in Invasion are 20 minutes long that 5% equates to 1 minute per match. So if you're in Steiner and waiting an average of 1 minute extra per match (over all the matches of your contract) you've lost that earning potential already.

Matches in the TCAF timeframe drop faster than QP matches and TCAF plays to kills almost exclusively. If you want paid there is not better return on your time in the game right now. More matches = more pay.

#5 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:36 AM

We get instant drops in Steiner as well. Frr(I know, wtf?) Jade falcon, wolf, sometimes kurita and Marik as well. Although if we had more euro players the thought of matching up with TCAF is enticing. Unfortunately, we can't regularly get 12 on in Euro slot, usually it's 5-8 of us. But I do miss the ball pit so we will be looking at davion in our upcoming contracts.....I do miss the 'ol Arbys. And my hair product stockpile is getting diminshed after our stay in clan wolf. :P

#6 Battlemistress

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:12 PM

It`s a pity, ccrider, i thought that your next contract will bring you on Liao side... Very disappointing.

#7 Palfatreos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 398 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:08 PM

View PostSteinerLoyalist, on 01 May 2016 - 02:12 PM, said:

It`s a pity, ccrider, i thought that your next contract will bring you on Liao side... Very disappointing.

join the dark side Posted Image

also funny that your name steinerloyalistPosted Image

#8 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 07:45 PM

Actually I think our next contract is Steiner again. We take contracts by vote so majority rules and my guys are voting Steiner for another week.

#9 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 May 2016 - 08:45 PM

View Postccrider, on 01 May 2016 - 07:45 PM, said:

Actually I think our next contract is Steiner again. We take contracts by vote so majority rules and my guys are voting Steiner for another week.

Well at least u guys aren't going Drac or Liao...

#10 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:17 AM

View PostTheArisen, on 02 May 2016 - 08:45 PM, said:

Well at least u guys aren't going Drac or Liao...

We're really Democratic in our contract policies (unless we are paid by a player into our coffee in which case the voting is suspended for duration of agreement) so that's how we decide things. Steiner has clan fights and my guys seem to love that more than pure is v is. Although the Kodiak drops soon so I've started campaigning for a clan stopover week so I can run dual uac/20s. :)

#11 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:13 AM

View Postccrider, on 03 May 2016 - 06:17 AM, said:

We're really Democratic in our contract policies (unless we are paid by a player into our coffee...

So what you're saying is you need to be drugged?

#12 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:57 AM

View PostTheArisen, on 09 May 2016 - 12:13 AM, said:

So what saying is you need to be drugged?

One: phone auto correct is annoying.
Two: I better start wearing that nail polish that detects roofies it seems....

#13 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 01:57 PM

Swing by the Foxes Den. Relax. We'll have a few drinks. Talk over old times.

You'll feel different about it in the morning.

#14 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:32 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 09 May 2016 - 01:57 PM, said:

Swing by the Foxes Den. Relax. We'll have a few drinks. Talk over old times.

You'll feel different about it in the morning.
I started wearing nail polish. Pay no mind to how many times I jam my hand into my drink. I trust you. ;)

#15 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:55 PM

Wtf? I guess I need to test every drink cause now I'm kurita. Damn spiked saki.

#16 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:12 PM

View Postccrider, on 10 May 2016 - 02:55 PM, said:

Wtf? I guess I need to test every drink cause now I'm kurita. Damn spiked saki.

Should've used protection, mhm.

#17 Ockbald

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:02 AM

Do BST match any of these times? I really could use the group to learn more about team work in mechwarrior.

#18 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:39 PM

View PostOckbald, on 19 May 2016 - 11:02 AM, said:

Do BST match any of these times? I really could use the group to learn more about team work in mechwarrior.
. We have guys on all throughout the day. If you have teamspeak3, feel free to pop in and drop with us. Our address is rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com:5565.

#19 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:50 PM

View PostOckbald, on 19 May 2016 - 11:02 AM, said:

If you get on Davion's TS you can find ppl at pretty much any time. Go ahead & hop and meet some ppl. Ccrider & his guys are a good bunch as well.

#20 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:10 AM

Cc, I can hardly believe you betrayed us and went Liao...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users