2 replies to this topic

#1 Chimera_

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 446 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:10 PM

Hey everyone. This is a relatively minor point, but I wanted to let everyone know that it seems scouting matches contribute to your mech stat screen. I noticed this after my K/D dropped slightly despite not playing any QP matches lately, and the mechs I've been using for scouting have decreased (per match) stats. I've been specifically using BJ-1X and HBK-4SP for scouting, but it likely has an effect on any mech in scouting.

This is generally unimportant in most cases, but if you're trying to track the quick play performance of a new mech this could really screw up your stats.

I tweeted at Russ as to whether this is a bug or not. I'm assuming it is, but regardless I'm posting this so people are aware.

#2 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:22 PM

Im sure it was previously posted stats now change after Invasion matches too.

#3 Chimera_

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 446 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:28 PM

View PostAce Selin, on 01 May 2016 - 05:22 PM, said:

Im sure it was previously posted stats now change after Invasion matches too.

Well, I don't believe any of my mechs that I use in invasion matches have had stat changes...perhaps it's intermittent?

Regardless, it's probably something that most people wouldn't notice. I tend to keep track of mech stats for the first 50 matches or so to get an idea of how effective it is overall, but past that don't really care. The only downside is that it's messed up the accuracy of my BJ-1Xs stats, which I recently got and so was interested to see my K/D in it and whatnot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users