Dailies!

1 reply to this topic

#1 L1f3H4ck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:40 PM

Seriously, when do people play the most? When does it not feel like we are having a bucket problem? When players have got an incentive to play, it is that simple. You can see that, whenever there is an event. So why do we not have events ALL THE TIME, daily, for different buckets?

Yes, when people can earn more stuff by playing, they need to spend less MC for it, but they will also spend more time in game, and the more active the player-base is, the more people will spend overall, or am I mistaken there?

#2 Elendil

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:16 PM

I think that's what the daily double XP thing is for, but frankly most of the time I don't really care about XP (I need cash!).
But I do think the game needs to go the direction of mobile games and have daily and weekly objectives.

The main problem I see if that if your objectives are things like "Capture 3 strategic objectives" or "Kill a mech using only missiles", people will focus on that to the probable detriment of their team.
But if it were more basic things, like "Win 5 battles using a medium mech" or "Participate in an invasion match" it would be a very good thing.

They'd just need to balance the rewards so that people would actually want to bother doing them, and have your objectives placed in an easy to see and track location.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users