Mechwarrior Sound Issues

1 reply to this topic

#1 Tool Box

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 219 posts
  • LocationDealing with a lance of enemies by myself.

Posted 05 May 2016 - 12:02 PM

Whenever I use mechwarrior it hijacks my sound so I can no longer hear audio from anything but mechwarrior if I tab out and try to open something else. If it was opened before mechwarriror then it will continue to play audio but if i say pause the video and then try to play it again after starting mechwarrior it will stop playing. This only happens with mechwarrior. I was hoping someone might know what is going on.

#2 Doobie Master

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:26 AM

Yeah myself and my brother also suffer from this. It prevents youtube videos from playing, twitch streams from playing and mp3's will error when playing with WMP. Though as stated, things will continue to play if launched before Mechwarrior.

Tool Box, do you play windowed fullscreen? it might be nothing, but its the only thing that really differs between a friend and myself. I play windowed fullscreen and he plays fullscreen. I did test this and everything seemed to be fine when I went fullscreen, but it was a short test and I will do so again as it seems a bit of a silly reason. I ain't no computer wiz, but its all I can think of.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users