8 replies to this topic

#1 Gabbatek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 173 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 02:08 AM

Seriously what is wrong with them!!

I pre ordered a few packs on the 20th April and they still haven't delivered it.

Fair enough, their rubbish system forced the payment through as an e-check that takes 7 days.

Coming up to the end of the 3rd 7 working day week. They keep saying they have escalated the situation to a certain department and they will email me soon, exactly the same excuse they say to mwo support

So just asked for a refund. "we will put your request through and you will receive an email in 1-2 days"

MIND BLOWN

#2 Gabbatek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 173 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 02:14 AM

You outsourced the service for you greatest income to a bunch of clowns. Poor show

#3 Junkkmann

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:27 AM

i tried to purchase some mc this weekend and i get an immediate email back from them indicating that my purchase was refunded. tried 3 times and each time it rejected me.

#4 Gabbatek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:51 AM

Such a joke service!!

#5 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:45 PM

What pack did you try to preorder?

#6 Gabbatek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:16 AM

1. First i purchased the viper standard pack, logged into paypal paid by card. all good.

2. then i purchased the hero, already logged in from the previous purchase with paypal so no sign in required and click pay. This one went through as a e-check as i was already logged into paypal. I had no option to change payment method either. Its clearly an error in the way its set up and happens if you're already logged into paypal and have your bank account linked.

i know this because i accidentally repeated the same error again with the kodiak.

conclusion i got two standard packs, paid for two non existent hero mechs i wont get and had to deal with xsolla. I wonder how long this refund will take

#7 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:33 PM

The Viper doesn't release until July 19th. Did you miss the part about it being a PREORDER?

#8 Gabbatek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 01:47 AM

View PostValar13, on 11 May 2016 - 01:33 PM, said:

The Viper doesn't release until July 19th. Did you miss the part about it being a PREORDER?

Oh come on stop trying to be a smart ****

I know both packs are pre-order.

This is about me not receiving the two hero mechs as they went through as e-check instead of instant payment like the two standard packs. I have emails from mwo confirming the two preorders for the standard packs but not the hero's.

Edited by Gabbatek, 12 May 2016 - 01:50 AM.

#9 Gabbatek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:38 AM

Refunded after i chased them today

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users