Why Don't You Guys Attack ?

22 replies to this topic

#21 Ignatius Audene

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:17 AM

True fact here. Everytime i start to play CW. I Type in faction chat. Is premade around with a free spot. Once! i got a invite from am player not on my friendlist (patt kell).

If my unit starts a premade we write in chat, premade with do has free spots. Reaktion?0
Only thing working is ninja Invites and TS hopping.
Without Steiner Allstars there would be 0 action on this front. To many just want to pug.

#22 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:10 PM

View Postwindermere clan, on 10 August 2016 - 01:12 PM, said:

Hard to find a 12 man Steiner group wanting to play as a 12 man on FW. Most of the time you can find a few who want to play as a small group and then it is slaughter, over and over again.
at some point you either give up playing as IS, give up as Stiener or just give up completely.

Dude what are your talking about DC drops 12 mans every night on the LCAF if someone wants in a group just hope in the channel and we can try rotating you in.

#23 Araevin Teshurr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 368 posts
  • LocationIn your base, eating your food!

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:07 AM

With the WorldChampionship, the best players of SRoT are spending most of their time practicing for the tournament, with no time left to slug it out in CW. Leadership even says CW is broken or worthless, as the Kodiak is so OP, its not even worth playing for IS vs Clan = Steiner vs Jade Falcon. SRoT owns no planets now, and doesn't care until something in CW changes.

I'm not complaining, just giving the details why you don't see people attacking or even defending Steiner space at this point. Tournaments, IS tonnage nerf vs Clans, and now the Kodiak=GODZILLA mech. PGI must adjust.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users