6 replies to this topic

#1 Hatrious

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:20 PM

About Me:

Hey, I'm Hatrious (in-game). I've been playing MWO for more than 3 months now, ~500h game-time on steam. Currently in Tier 2 on my way to 1

I'll link you my YT Channel I'f you want to see me in action, latest vids are recorded while in Tier2. Most ACH vids are in Tier3, so dismiss them.
YouTube Channel: CLICK

Looking For:

I am looking for a competitive Tier 1/2 Unit, that also plays CW. Tho I admit that I only played CW when I was a noob, so I would need a bit of training, saying that so you know what I'm worth.
Tho I only play on US server, mostly with US people, dropping with a US unit would be a problem since I am 9h ahead of them. My preferences are a EU Unit, due to my time-zone living in Romania.

Contact Me:

Contact me with a description of your unit, unit goals and a link to your website. Thanks!

eMail:predy_predator@yahoo.com
Steam: Hatrious

#2 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts
  • LocationCasamassima, Bari, south Italy

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:33 PM

JGx is probably the only competitive unit that also recruits 3 months newbies and gives them the opportunity to get better with specific trainers. We are eu-oc.
Eu section is named ITx, find ts link at www.itxclan.ga.
We basically have the monopoly of every tournment in asia and we play cw in oc and eu primetime.

Edited by IL MECHWARRIOR, 13 May 2016 - 04:35 PM.

#3 -Vompo-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 532 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 May 2016 - 01:49 AM

Visit FRR hub ts-channel. Home of many FRR units some of which are comp. It's also a great place for forming groups. Plenty of players are willing to drop in mixed groups in cw.

#4 Hatrious

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:36 AM

Sorry for not writing back, no excuses.
Ill defo check ur links
PS: i think that since i play for 4months now and i got into tier2 a month ago, it says a lot about me, more so when the majority of the players are playing for years and years and they r barely in T2. Or u guys prefer a vet that plays for 3 years and his t3 or t2?

#5 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:37 AM

Take a look..

View PostMech The Dane, on 28 March 2016 - 07:52 AM, said:

The Great Hall of the FRR

Founded by martino2k6, then hosted for some time by the 1st Raslahague Dragonregimente, and now owned and maintained by the ISENGRIM. The FRR Hub is a TS3 server open to all FRR pilots and associated outfits. As communication is the key to success it is our hope that the FRR Units and unaligned pilots alike will come to the Hub to coordinate in their fight against the Clans and aggressor Houses that may encroach on Republic Space

The Teamspeak3 VoIP client can be downloaded here FOORRR FREEEEEEE, and the Hub can be accessed using the information below.

DNS Address: frrhub.ddns.net:9725
Password: Dragon

or

Server address: 162.234.239.158:9725
Password: Dragon

If you have any questions or problems with the Hub feel free to contact an RKA Major, myself or Scuro.

A few helpful links..

ISEN, MJ12 and many other units to cater to competitive euro based players

Edited by Ace Selin, 02 June 2016 - 12:38 AM.

#6 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:25 PM

Aye, hit up MJ12. They started playing competitively in EU just recently, they play some CW, and they're still growing as far as I'm aware. Plus, the FRR community is a great place to be, imo.

#7 -Vompo-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 532 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:22 PM

MJ12 site

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users