6 replies to this topic

#1 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts
  • LocationCurrently dodging the pugs war crimes tribunal

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:35 AM

I am Johnathan Tanner, and this is my first post.

However, I have been around for some time. Long, have we fought for freedom. We have safe-guarded Terra. We have held back the dictatorship of Liao, and the insidious golden hordes of Davion.

Now, it's different. We are beset on all sides; Steiner flees the wrath of Jade Falcon and Kcom. Unable to find victory, they have pushed us to the South, seeking easy wins after their dishonorable decisions at the beginning of phase 3. To the east, the endless hordes of Davion attack us while fleeing the wrath of TCAF.

To the northeast, Kurita attempts to assist us- by taking pressure off of our border, by attacking Davion. However, Davion refuses to queue against Kurita out of fear.

And so, my comrades, we find ourselves here. With Steiner to the North, and the Davions to the East with the fury of Mercstar behind them, we have no choice- we must all unite! All of our diverse units, and our honored allies, together we can halt this advance in our territory. Not only that, we can push them back and surround Terra again and resume our rightful place as Terra's guardian!

So paint your mechs white, in honor of those we protect. Paint them purple, in honor of our glorious heritage. And paint them black...in honor of the darkness of death which we will bestow upon our enemies. Defend Berenson!

Join Us.

Johnathan Tanner, LT.JG 1FWG.FWLM

#2 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:37 AM

Will this interupt my Stellaris time?

#3 Angm4r

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:20 AM

Brethren! The gauntlet has been laid!

Who are these children playing at men? These purple chickens? Mechs are not the toys of toddlers! They are the golden chariots of destruction (when wielded by the competent hands of Davion).

Davion. Yes, the Golden Horde. We have been beset on three sides and yet emerge each day renewed and stronger.
Davion - the rightful heirs of the Inner Sphere and lords of Terra.

So yea! Let slip the dogs of war! Oh Ye, tender and faint of heart, tend to your flocks of purple doves. The competition more suitable to your tender means awaits, these so called PUGs.

Davion IS coming. And I can hear the rattle of your quaking mechs across the emptiness of space.

Stand aside you weaklings! If you are strong of heart you may actually be nearer and dearer to Davion - and we would embrace you, our brothers!

To battle!

#4 Swagpanda89

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 278 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Location77th Black Wolves

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:20 PM

The scouts you send today and who were capured told us that there are some Marik planets with bacon factories close to the Davion border. We may have a look on it... Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Swagpanda89, 12 May 2016 - 12:21 PM.

#5 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:52 PM

Did someone say Free Arby's????

#6 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 01:10 PM

View PostSwagpanda89, on 12 May 2016 - 12:20 PM, said:

The scouts you send today and who were capured told us that there are some Marik planets with bacon factories close to the Davion border. We may have a look on it... Posted Image Posted Image

NOOOOOOOO. There is no bacon on the borders. This bacon you say is a lie. <<shhh....hurry up mariks, hide the stash. We have plenty for our Christmas party>>

Posted Image

#7 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 13 May 2016 - 01:35 PM

Ah, but the Fedrats are only making headway now since Prince Victor broke open his piggyback and hired some high-priced mercs to take up the slack for the Fedrat regulars who were being pushed back.

We will redouble our efforts and defend our Space Bacon!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users