3 replies to this topic

#1 Desengel

Rookie

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 9 posts
  • LocationKamloops

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:49 PM

Im a solo pilot, who knows maybe i impressed some big wig with a suit (thats why i take contracts as a solo merc, must have impressed some guy so they let me pretend to be a unit. who kows?). yes i am a 1 man unit and do not use comms and dont even have voip turned on. (ive heard so many whiners over time i prefer not to listen and am good enough to play by feel sometimes.) my job is to be some random player that occasionally causes strife for units. 12 man on the other team = entertaining. at least i get the luck of the draw and do not have a consistant team. ;p (my job is to be good and react to the flow of the battle. i am there to be a random thorn in your side for the hell of it. i enjoy being solo and have no interest in any unit, trust me better units then yours have already tried for me. i declined.) Posted Image

#2 Desengel

Rookie

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 9 posts
  • LocationKamloops

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:44 PM

side not: by big wigs i mean spheroid generals/commanders and clan leaders. if your wondering ever, i see no reson to compete or anything due to a constant of changed parameters, its annoying at times but what ever. still no dice, i dont see a need to join a supposed good unit. essecially when they drop their standards for enlistment to increase their numbers. i play to play, same as on consoles previously with tons of other games etc. ive even played mechwarrior 2 multiplayer before it was online. XD (back in the 90's my friends dad was the manager of a computer store.) i play for the hell of it, all 4 times the damage required to kill enemy mechs does is make strategy and skill pointless, it means deathball or die basically. then hope your group has better numbers and more accurate players. anyways. good evening. ;P

#3 Nine-Ball

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 605 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 09:00 PM

So.... you're saying you won't join my super exclusive elite band of rip roaring rabid rangers around the mechsphere?

For shame!

#4 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:30 PM

As long as you with your team in game I see no reason to berate you. Of course voip does help and having a commline to the drop caller is helpful. Its your game to play, just keep in mind this game is very teamwork oriented. To think otherwise is foolish.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users