Unable To Log On To Game Or Load Website.

11 replies to this topic

#1 x Zool x

• PipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 28 posts
  • LocationAus

Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:40 PM

Twice in the last 3 day I have been unable to log into MWO or load the MWO website.

Australian Eastern Standard Time, Friday 13th May and Sunday 15th May between 7.00pm and 11.00pm (I gave up trying after these times)

Each time I tried to log into MWO I got;

"AN ERROR OCCURRED
A network error occurred. Please check you internet connection."

The website would time out on my browser.

There was nothing wrong with my internet. Everything else was working normally.

Sat 14th May I logged in and played MWO for several hours with no problem(s).

It is now Monday morning and I have no problem logging into MWO or using the website.
Any one else having similar issues?

Can anyone shed some light and/or a solution to this please?

#2 Devil Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:27 AM

I've now got the same issue... Opened up great on the 18th when the Bear dropped in Aus... try to play Friday night with the leaderboards going and 'Unknown Error' after it fails to connect...

Really not impressed, so sinking more hard earned cash into games that deliver...

#3 L0wT1de

Rookie

• The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 07:40 PM

Ive had the same issue on numerous occasions this past week. Turns out its an ISP issue. I'm in Brisbane.

#4 Jerryx4

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:19 AM

I literally JUST finished install, tried to start game.... same error cannot login check net.... net is fine and can login here on site no worries

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:11 AM

View PostJerryx4, on 23 May 2016 - 02:19 AM, said:

I literally JUST finished install, tried to start game.... same error cannot login check net.... net is fine and can login here on site no worries

Now that it is later in the day try it again. If it logs any specific numbers see if you can provide those.

If it persists, contact support directly.

#6 AirVengeance

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:23 AM

I am having the same issue myself right now. I can log into the website using unblocksites.co but other than that I can't connect in game or the website using normal means.

Just went through customer service for my ISP and no one could connect through my ISP to mwomercs.com

Edited by AirVengeance, 29 May 2016 - 09:30 AM.

#7 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,654 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:51 PM

View PostAirVengeance, on 29 May 2016 - 09:23 AM, said:

I am having the same issue myself right now. I can log into the website using unblocksites.co but other than that I can't connect in game or the website using normal means.

Just went through customer service for my ISP and no one could connect through my ISP to mwomercs.com

Is your ISP Suddenlink? At least two users, including myself, were not able to access the website/game until approx 3:30pm CDT

http://mwomercs.com/...-into-the-game/

The other user had contacted Suddenlink also, about the same time as you did (unless the other account is your alt account :) ) both posts sound too alike :) If not the same player, both of you calling may have caused tier 1 tech to escalate it up.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 29 May 2016 - 12:55 PM.

#8 Daikyu Kell

• PipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 46 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 31 May 2016 - 03:24 AM

Turn off modem for 15 minutes, turn back on, fixed right away

#9 apcboss

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:07 AM

It has nothing to do with Modem Ican login fine on my other computer the only ting thats left is find that windows setting thats screwing it uup,i cant think of anything else

#10 apcboss

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:40 AM

Here is what worked for me after trying everything else.........Run system troubleshooting choose problems with apps choose Mechwarrior online Test game it will run windows will start it after log out save settings DONE

#11 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 30 August 2016 - 09:08 AM

I had the same issue last night. 45 minutes after it occurred it loaded again, and the issue was only when on my desktop, or using wifi on my phone. If I accessed the site on normal 4G, no issues. So it's got to be an ISP related issue.

Edited by Daidachi, 30 August 2016 - 09:08 AM.

#12 apcboss

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:06 PM

Just go system Win 7 8 or 10 system troubleshooting apps after you done windows starts game for you ....log out save settings done

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users