• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 5
  • Warrior - Point 5
  • 87 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustin

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:47 AM

We normally field a 12man on most nights, and can do 2+ on Friday nights. When does the Smoke Jaguar population spike so we can actually take a planet?

#2 SmokeGuar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 450 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:36 AM

Likely most active on US prime time, before and after 9 pm UTC reset.

Longer term wise: unfortunately most players are on IS side, so FW activity rests on larger merc units (yourself?).

And be prepared that people that normally play on IS side have difficulties orienting to mechs and tactics.

#3 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:58 PM

View PostEl Switchblade, on 19 May 2016 - 05:47 AM, said:

We normally field a 12man on most nights, and can do 2+ on Friday nights. When does the Smoke Jaguar population spike so we can actually take a planet?

It seems like never doesn't it? lol :(

Before we dropped I tried to queue for over 40mins in total (two sep times). Only 4 people showed up.

I mean I get why, all they face are the Steiner 12-mans who refuse to defend their own planet, so the CSJ PUGs do get hammered pretty hard...

BUT... Anyone that wants to drop, Fri/Sat nights US this week the 54MR will be giving it a crack so come join in :)

#4 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 20 May 2016 - 03:34 AM

Yes -SC- is here to stay. We are a loyalist Smoke Jaguar unit. Check us out:

http://csjsc.enjin.com

#5 Kyria Clearwater

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:00 AM

Not the only Loyalist unit playing

#6 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:40 PM

Playing? Not one player in the queue for the 2 hours I was on today, prime time NA as well :/

#7 Kyria Clearwater

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:43 AM

View PostR31Nismoid, on 21 May 2016 - 11:40 PM, said:

Playing? Not one player in the queue for the 2 hours I was on today, prime time NA as well :/

Unfortunately I am not in Prime Time NA, so cant help you there

#8 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 22 May 2016 - 02:52 AM

Neither am I, I'm Oceanic, but there is even less chance there lol

#9 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:34 PM

When there's a full moon, and the day before the garbage bins are emptied ;)

#10 Kyria Clearwater

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:37 AM

View PostxJTx, on 22 May 2016 - 12:26 PM, said:

mmmm are you sure your unit has not been on a mech bay tour even to another clan....you see -SC- Has never left Smoke Jag since creation and release of CW also now known as FW...

the only exception to that was when everyone was waiting for VFR to re-select the CSJ Faction after each Tuk map reset event and they sat with a lone wolf icon against their names...that was just to address those pedantic few.

So to be a true loyalist this is a truly rare claim.

sorry my point being there are loyalist and those that have loyalty

-SC- are loyalist never abandoning their faction for another

For anyone wanting a group to play with, within CSJ, then -SC- is most likely the best bet Posted Image

My unit has been CSJ since Community Warfare started, however, it started off and stayed as a handful of friends, with several of those players alternating between accounts and we didn't openly recruit.

We played Tuk 1, and folks from the unit played in tuk2, however for tuk2 I wasn't around.

Just because a unit doesn't actively advertise itself, doesn't mean it isn't there. And yes currently -SC- is the biggest and most active loyalist group in SJ, I also happen to like the people I know from the unit. Doesn't mean that other groups are not playing.

#11 invernomuto

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:35 AM

We should try to coordinate SJC players to at least take back a planet!

#12 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:41 AM

Excellent point. I was actually going to formally open talks between -SC- & JCAV the last time I was on Anders but we never synced up.Let us see what we can work out.

#13 SgtSkullShatter

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

View PostxJTx, on 19 May 2016 - 12:39 PM, said:

Oh oh let me answer this ....wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

bugger you missed it a loyalist turned up to play

-SC- are the only loyalist group left of Smoke jag, they have never left at all, so if you want a game in FW your best off going stranamechty TS find the -SC- channels

find tronword and call him a ....ooh whats that wanna be presidanty thingy that's supposed to mean something to the rest of the world......

oh yes vat born trumpet supporter and you will be endeared to his hart forever plus I think he has a crush on hump a Hillary as well

three ......

two.......

one.........

As a CSJSC member and brother to the unit.... Let it be known that sounds like a direct attack on a former member. If I am thinking clearly ( I have been drinking) then you USED to be the unit leader. To have you turn your back on the unit then make fun of/attack a loyal member/brother then I personally batchall you to a 1v1. You bring disgrace to yourself and are trying to drag our good name in the mud. I CANNOT AND WILL NOT TOLERATE such blatant disregard for respect and honor. You will bring an assault to the field. You have the map selection and whether it be shoot on sight or back-to-back. I expect your reply within 24 hours. IF you do not accept or reply to this then let EVERYONE on the MWO forums know that xJTx is a coward and traitor. That is IF I am correct in assuming he is who I think he is. Even if he is not, I truly perceive that as a personal attack. I do not regard cowards who talk smack behind a keyboard and the internet a man.

So.... Either GTFO or man up.

#14 Tronword Furey

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 61 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

It appears as though you are being called out 'The Pilot Formerly Known as JTSR'. Star Commander SgtSkullShatter will most definitely teach you the way of the Clans through combat. Unless that is.. you have forgotten all sense of honor and Zellbrigen among the blake cultists.

#15 VFR Pilot

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:28 AM

Posted Image

#16 MaximusPayne

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 96 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:35 PM

I'm a solo loyalist but I'm down for a coordinated attack if you need me. I'm usually on most nights after 10pm EST.

#17 Kyria Clearwater

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:07 AM

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 24 May 2016 - 03:41 AM, said:

Excellent point. I was actually going to formally open talks between -SC- & JCAV the last time I was on Anders but we never synced up.Let us see what we can work out.

I will try and catch you this evening Jaroth, I know that currently I have some players keen to get organised for FW, scouting groups isn't an issue for us, but numbers for consistant invasion drops have been. I will start rounding up my folks and find at least a consistant day for people to at least co-ordinate.

I probably missed you the last couple of days due to being off ill.

#18 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:45 AM

I have hardly gotten a chance to play MWO due to work right now. The next time we are both online together should be fine.

#19 Rushin Roulette

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:51 AM

Q: When do the population numbers for Smoke Jaguar spike?

A: Usually Saturday evenings in the Euro time zones. That is when both are online at the same time. Posted Image

#20 Swagpanda89

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 278 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Location77th Black Wolves

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:17 AM

Mercstar is with you Smoke Jags for another week. Lets get some tasty FRR and Kurita planets!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users