84 replies to this topic

#61 The Boneshaman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 481 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:59 PM

View PostKivatu, on 23 May 2016 - 06:47 PM, said:

hey guys.i've been away for a few months just got a new pc.so yesterday i try to lvl up my shadow cat (clan invasion wave 3 ..yes been away that long lol) ...so i hit quick match...stuck in dropping loop animation..nothing happens for a long time..i alt del tab,,,start the quick match again and a mesg appear ..i was penalized for leaving a losing game etc.....wth??? and what penalty??
can someone explain this to me...thanx in advance

I guess they been having problems with players getting in to a game and leaving as soon the match starts. so now if you leave the game before you get killed you get penalized. also if you do too much FF damager or team kill too many you get penalized as well. as for the loop its a bug from last Tuesdays patch.

#62 Kivatu

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:53 AM

View PostThe Boneshaman, on 23 May 2016 - 07:59 PM, said:

I guess they been having problems with players getting in to a game and leaving as soon the match starts. so now if you leave the game before you get killed you get penalized. also if you do too much FF damager or team kill too many you get penalized as well. as for the loop its a bug from last Tuesdays patch.

Thanx Bones

#63 Black Ivan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:34 AM

I just have very high Ping jumps ingame. From 49 to 1067 it rises during a game :(

#64 Supertoad76

Rookie

• The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:44 AM

Today I try to quick-play with my mauler and a spanking new King Crab... I got drop even before getting in game and not matter how many times I try I cannot reconnect in game. I got penalized... which is a load of bull. But funny thing is I do not have problems with my clan mechs getting connected to a game. I managed to log back in 2 out of 4 matches.... my team was mostly dced.... this is ********.

Edited by Supertoad76, 24 May 2016 - 03:05 AM.

#65 Fravia

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 138 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:45 AM

No rewards due late rejoinings. Game freeze by map selection. Disconnections while playing. Thats is very frustrating.

#66 Lykanta

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:28 AM

Hope we will get a compensation for all the trouble.

#67 TheRumChum

• Pip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 18 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationOttawa ontario

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:46 AM

apparently the N. American server doesn't exist anymore?"in the main screen when you hover over quick play it doesn't even have a ping" wtf is going on? Also this happened to me as well today, first match of the day. kinda getting annoying.

Edited by TheRumChum, 24 May 2016 - 07:47 AM.

#68 Sonny Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 445 posts
  • LocationThe Motion Lounge

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:46 AM

View PostSupertoad76, on 24 May 2016 - 02:44 AM, said:

Today I try to quick-play with my mauler and a spanking new King Crab... I got drop even before getting in game and not matter how many times I try I cannot reconnect in game. I got penalized... which is a load of bull.

Been There...Done That...Got The Medal

#69 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:55 AM

Irony...trying to get in 2 final hours of play to move up the board...and there's a 2 hour long power failure in Ottawa.

#70 Sonny Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 445 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:39 AM

Just locked up again! Posted Image

#71 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:16 PM

View PostTheRumChum, on 24 May 2016 - 07:46 AM, said:

apparently the N. American server doesn't exist anymore?"in the main screen when you hover over quick play it doesn't even have a ping" wtf is going on? Also this happened to me as well today, first match of the day. kinda getting annoying.

This happened to me with the European server. PGI's definitely blown it on how to handle network comms. I'm starting to think they threw out all their good programmers and idea makers. MWO keeps getting worse and worse. I know somebody that might have paid good money, until all these bad things from "Faction Warfare, Phase 3" and after started happening. :(

~D. V. "It's gonna drive me away again soon, too." Devnull

#72 Sonny Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 445 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:21 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 20 May 2016 - 07:22 PM, said:

The hot-fix planned for early next week

I could be wrong but Tuesday is a good working definition of early week week

#73 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:23 PM

View PostSonny Black, on 24 May 2016 - 04:21 PM, said:

early week week

Uhm... did you really mean "early next week", not "early week week"??? :wacko:

~D. V. "syntax error?" Devnull

#74 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:11 PM

View PostSonny Black, on 24 May 2016 - 04:21 PM, said:

I could be wrong but Tuesday is a good working definition of early week week

Currently aiming for the fix tomorrow, but we have a couple items still in testing that need to be confirmed before we lock it in. I'll get the hot-fix details post up as soon as I can.

#75 smokedmech

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:57 PM

[color=#00FFFF]Also, some additional clarification that the issues outlined above specifically relate to the MWO client. There are currently a number of internet outages and stability issues with certain ISP's worldwide that may also be affecting your connection stability recently and through this weekend. If you're seeing spotty internet overall, follow up with your ISP for any issues that might be affecting you.[/color]

[color=#00FFFF]The hot-fix planned for early next week will also include a fix for some of the targeting issues you may have experienced since the May 17th patch. [/color]

Wierd, so you're saying all 24 players that disconnect multiple times are because of the internet? O Rly...

I guess I could go on about taking ownership and responsibiltity but nevermind... it is a free game and we're fortunate enough to be able to log in and watch hypnotoad and the vote map screen saver and be entertained for hours on end.

Edited by smokedmech, 24 May 2016 - 06:02 PM.

#76 L0wT1de

Rookie

• The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:07 AM

View Postsmokedmech, on 24 May 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

[color=#00FFFF]Also, some additional clarification that the issues outlined above specifically relate to the MWO client. There are currently a number of internet outages and stability issues with certain ISP's worldwide that may also be affecting your connection stability recently and through this weekend. If you're seeing spotty internet overall, follow up with your ISP for any issues that might be affecting you.[/color]

[color=#00FFFF]The hot-fix planned for early next week will also include a fix for some of the targeting issues you may have experienced since the May 17th patch. [/color]

Wierd, so you're saying all 24 players that disconnect multiple times are because of the internet? O Rly...

I guess I could go on about taking ownership and responsibiltity but nevermind... it is a free game and we're fortunate enough to be able to log in and watch hypnotoad and the vote map screen saver and be entertained for hours on end.

PGI have admitted there is issues with disconnects currently. And have said they are working on a fix. The additional info about ISP issues is just a heads up. I do not see how anyone is blaming the disconnects on "THE INTERNET"

On top of that i know in Australia atleast there is currently ISP issues. I am suffering from it. It may not be the cause of the quick play disconnect problem. But it add the the frustration.

#77 ThatGuy539

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 372 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta

Posted 25 May 2016 - 05:09 AM

View PostRakshaz, on 21 May 2016 - 03:30 PM, said:

blinking target lock - epic bug for this patch Posted Image
not very nice to have these two bugs during the "KODIAK LEADERBOARD EVENT"

X2...I was seeing this a lot. I assume this would be bad for LRM and SSRM.

#78 ThatGuy539

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 372 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta

Posted 25 May 2016 - 05:16 AM

View PostTiantara, on 21 May 2016 - 09:43 PM, said:

- In Faction Play, Scout missions - broken team and lance chat. Only "all" works when we in waiting queue.
- After the timer show 00:00, shows another timer with 00:60

I've seen the timer loop one a few times in FW too. With the timer bug I get stuck in the lobby screen that you see while waiting to drop. But I can see in the background that my mech dropped from the dropship....but I can't get out of the lobby. The timer just keeps looping.
The bug usually happens after I've played a few FW matches. And the only fix seems to be to quit and rejoin the match, although it did sort itself out the odd time.

The "not being able to chat" has also happened a few times for me in the waiting queue. I can type in messages, but they don't show up in the chat window.

Edited by ThatGuy539, 25 May 2016 - 05:27 AM.

#79 TheRumChum

• Pip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 18 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationOttawa ontario

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:15 AM

I literally can't play this game anymore, keep getting sent to the mechlab. wtf

#80 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:34 AM

View Postsmokedmech, on 24 May 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

Free...lol...yeah tell that to the thousands who BOUGHT kodiak's with real money. There was in excess of a hundred thousand dollars raised from those alone (probably close to a quarter million).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users