#1 4ries

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 79 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 May 2016 - 04:18 AM

Hi and greetings Mechwarriors.

Even though I am putting this in New Player Help I dont need help for this mech.
But I do want to share this fun configuration I have made with my first ever Urban Mech aka Trashcan.

Mech: Urbanmech UM-R60

I am not going to utilize smurfy for this because this is afterall a light mech. You really dont have THAT many options to outfit it.

Anyway, here is what I did. But be warned... This configuration (or build... but I dislike that term...) COULD be alot of fun allthough it doesnt do alot of damage. I just think its fun to play and pew pewing other players with this thing.

Configuration:
First off: I removed everything. So, here it goes:
* XL145 (speed is 78-ish)
* 1 ac2, 4 tons ammo (300 shots)
* 2 medium lasers
* Ferro fibrous armor (armour?) and endo steel structure.
* 3 jumpjets
* filled the rest with single heatsinks. And yes, I dont use double heatsinks. partly because the heat disipation isnt that much better then std heatsinks, partly because of the endosteel and ferro fibrous you just dont have the spare room.

This mech has the incredible alpha strike of this magnitude: 12! You can take down an atlas in a day or so... Posted Image Posted Image

its just so much fun to just hold the ac2 firebutton down and keep pewpewing. You can see the enemy players backing away by the constant stream of ac2 rounds, but it does jack **** in the damage department.
Even so, with this config I have already made some kills. Its not impossible; but as with most other light mechs you dont go after the healthy mechs, but you go after the wounded ones... Sadly enough I am not a great light mech pilot (yet) and I have died horribly a number of times.

But anyway; I just wanted to share this with you all if you just wanna have fun with your urban mech.

I have already bought the other two Urbanmechs aswell... I am planning on mastering these fun little buggers... Posted Image

Also be warned: dont try this if you are short on C-Bills. Its cheap to buy (1.5 million-ish) BUT I have payed 2.5-ish million C-Bills to outfit it this way PLUS I had put in a lower rated engine at first. So I also had to buy that XL145 after I bought an XL120... But hey I had over 20 million C-Bills...Those lower rated XL engines arent that cheap though... (around 2.1-2.3 million C-Bills). And if you dont do this, then youre piloting a mech thats gets nowhere...uhm...slow? Posted Image

Anyway, I certainly hope you urbanmech fans will try this out. I didnt want to go with the stock AC10 that the R60 normally has. I would be able to actually kill stuff rather then being an annoying pest on the battlefield.
Its just I love the ac2 fast rate of fire even if it does jack squat damage wise.Posted Image

Good luck and have fun! o7

PS: if you have any comments on this, feel free to discuss. I wont mind. And I know this configuration isnt the best. Its just and I will repeat myself; fun!

PSS: @mods I dont know if this is the right place to post this. If it isnt I would like to apologize and I would agree if this would be moved somewhere more apropriate...

Edited by 4ries, 21 May 2016 - 08:31 AM.

#2 no one

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:25 AM

View Post4ries, on 21 May 2016 - 04:18 AM, said:

* filled the rest with single heatsinks. And yes, I dont use double heatsinks. partly because the heat disipation isnt that much better then std heatsinks, partly because of the endosteel and ferro fibrous you just dont have the spare room.

Actually, double heat-sinks are MUCH better than standards, but you don't get full DHS effectiveness if they aren't integral to an engine. That's, and the engine's effect on twist speed and movement in general are why it's almost never better to downgrade past a 250 engine. Most serious business* Urbies run XL 180s.

THAT SAID it can be fun** to run primitive Urbie builds.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...94b96cad362b604

Of course it's not impossible to have fun** with an up-engined Urbie.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...aca786f9bbf3929

* For Urbie applicable values of 'serious' and 'business'
** For Dwarf Fortress values of 'Fun'

Edited by no one, 21 May 2016 - 11:38 AM.

#3 Spleenslitta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:48 AM

"Clap clap"

You my friend got balls of solid granite to use a build like that. The painfull thing must be the weight....they drag along the ground as you walk and that leads to open wounds.

#4 Barkem Squirrel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:17 PM

I use to run the Raven 4X with dual AC 2's it was fun as hell using chain fire to back people off.

I have also run something similar to that build. AC 2, 3 tons of ammo, 2 MPL's (for when the ammo is out) 2 JJ's, 170XL with 4 DHS. That is with endo steel and standard armor.

You could use 2 ML's and 2 MG's with 1 ton of ammo instead of the 2 MPL's

Last night I took out the AC 2, 2 ML, and 2 MG build. Why I was having connectivity issues and an urbie game is always a fun game. So we had mining collective on assault. I moved to some high ground and had 2 kodiacs, one Highlander IIC and a marrader maybe 800 m from me. (they could not detect me, but I had advanced sensor range and Zoom. So I just started to plink them again and again and again. Little to say I did over 650 damage 4 kill most damage dealt with taking out that Highlander with missiles that kept on over heating. Those 4 never left a 200 m area because of me plinking them. They were scared! Of what a 30 ton urbie hitting them for what 1.5 damage or so each time. They had 360 tons. Until I ran out of AC 2 ammo I took no damagePosted Image , then I got to be the annoying ML, MG urban mech brawler.Posted Image

#5 Spleenslitta

• Ace Of Spades
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:38 PM

It's not an Urbie but i use a Kit Fox with a weird build too. 1 ERML, 1 ERSL, 4xMG's, 1 ER PPC, JJ's, ECM.
I know the feeling you had when those assault mechs got scared Squirrel. It's the best part of playing a light mech with a weird build.
Both sides of the match all expect you to be ineffective. Teammates complain and ask you to die quickly but then they get quieter as you poke around and eventually bring those behemoths to their knees.

Damn...we're a bunch of sadists when that situation comes around.

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:39 PM

View Postno one, on 21 May 2016 - 11:25 AM, said:

Actually, double heat-sinks are MUCH better than standards, but you don't get full DHS effectiveness if they aren't integral to an engine. That's, and the engine's effect on twist speed and movement in general are why it's almost never better to downgrade past a 250 engine. Most serious business* Urbies run XL 180s.

THAT SAID it can be fun** to run primitive Urbie builds.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...94b96cad362b604

Of course it's not impossible to have fun** with an up-engined Urbie.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...aca786f9bbf3929

* For Urbie applicable values of 'serious' and 'business'
** For Dwarf Fortress values of 'Fun'

In the case of the Urbanmech, the difference is almost non-existent.

The STD heatsink is 1.2 dissipation if added to the Mech itself... 1.1 dissipation if within the engine (so bigger mechs with bigger engines benefit LESS!) and 1.2 heat threshold increase. Note those dissipations are at 10 seconds..So divide by 10.
(i.e. 4ries' build has: 5 engine STD heatsinks [*0.11 dissipation]... 0.55 heat/sec + 5 added STD heatsinks [*0.12 dissipation] 0.6 heat/sink.. So that's 1.15 heat/sec.
Threshold: 30 + 10*1.2 = 42 units max heat.
Elite skills: Dissipation: 1.3225 Threshold: 50.4

Doubles: 1.4 cooling in 10 seconds if added to mech, 2.0 threshold if it came with the engine, 1.5 threshold increase. (Note threshold used to change with the engine / versus added; it does NOT anymore since the 'skill tree' changes which also changed the heatsinks).

Thus
Double heatsinks: 5 in engine (*0.2) is 1 + 5 added (*0.14) is 1.7 heats/sec.
Threshold: 30 + 10(*1.5) = 45 units heat max.
Elite skills: Dissipation: 1.955/second. Threshold: 54.

Not a whole lot of benefit there. Sure it helps... but that loss of weight means a lot more.

The smaller his engine, the more the STD heatsinks would help him, actually. Not that it would be worth doing so.

Note: Those numbers would be the same on any mech so long as the engine is at 125 and below 150.

#7 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:05 PM

Random thing I didn't realize:
Urbanmechs have an 18% faster rate of dissipation as a quirk.

So standard heatsink: 1.357 / sec.
Elite: 1.5295 / sec.
Doubles: 2.006 / sec
Elite: 2.261 / sec

I'm using the R63 (S) Urban for this job.

My mech.
Posted Image
Posted Image

My dashboard, courtesy of whatever reason they gave me the mask...
Posted Image

Posted Image
(Funny timing as I just beat Silent Hill Downpour..)

Edited by Koniving, 21 May 2016 - 03:13 PM.

#8 4ries

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 79 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 May 2016 - 04:24 PM

I see that there are people out there that dont use the cookie cutter configs as the ac10 urbie or the ac20 urbie.
Also why dont I use the ac10 or ac20 is because I suck at aiming those weapons.
You need to place your shots on target or thats a shot wasted and with the ac20 and an urbie every shot counts as you only have maybe 1 to 2 tons of ammo. Thats what 14 shots?

I have also began working on the R63 Urban Mech Trashcan too...
Its pretty similar to my R60 but it has 3 medium lasers instead of 2 and one ton less ac2 ammo. But somehow, someway I dont seem to perform in the R63 aswell as in my lesser R60.
Dont know why. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that my lesser urbie has only 2 medium lasers and an ac2 and that I am just a bit more carefull because of that.

Hm... I need to think this over with my R63. I still have an XL120 which would give me a speed of 64 kph. And maybe fit an ac5 in there or 2 ac2's and 3 small lasers or something since I began unlocking the small laser range module. Its only at level 1 so my range increase is abysmal at best with 137 meter range on the small lasers... Posted Image

When I get caught by anything larger then a microbe I am dead... So I need to learn when to engage and more importantly when to run or rather walk away... Posted Image

Keep it coming people. Perhaps the fun factor will return to some players sick of comp play or sick of pug's. If you are sick of pug's just climb in your urbie mech and have fun instead. I dont consider this a trolling mech in this config. Ok, so its underperforming but thats not the point... A troll urbie would be small lasers and machineguns with the standard 60 engine that goes nowhere...uhm...slow...Posted Image

#9 no one

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 533 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 04:31 PM

View PostKoniving, on 21 May 2016 - 02:39 PM, said:

In the case of the Urbanmech, the difference is almost non-existent.

Sure. In the case of the AC/20 Urbie you can forgo DHS and get FF. That gets you 0.32 tons more armor at the cost of not being heat neutral (not that heat matters too often in a boom Urbie). Or you could dump a tiny bit more armor and add a jump jet. Hm. if I dropped to an Xl170 and SHS on that AC/20 Urbs I could fit just shy of a ton more armor. Building for Daka Urbies is an exercise in scrimping.

View Post4ries, on 21 May 2016 - 04:24 PM, said:

I see that there are people out there that dont use the cookie cutter configs as the ac10 urbie or the ac20 urbie.

I wouldn't call the AC/20 Urbs a 'cookie-cutter' build. It's closer to the canon load out but it's far from the meta* builds which revolve around a uAC5 and medium lasers or paired LL or LPL.

*Can we call an urbie build 'meta'?

Note - In a perfect game in the 3 tons of ammo "21BoomSalute" Urbie you will do 420 damage.
Smoke reds errday.

Edited by no one, 21 May 2016 - 04:41 PM.

#10 4ries

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 79 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:05 PM

Ok, then uac's are meta. I wont use 'em just because I dont want to click like a madman for that second shot each time I fire the thing... Also thats just a bit more facetime that you really cant use in an urbanmech. Or you have to play peek-a-boo and double-tap. Nope sorry...
I only wish that the uac's worked like MW4/Mercs: they fired 2 shells automagically. Less hassle, equal the fun. Really, in the year three thousand and something they cant create a mech weapon that fires automatically 2 shells at the same time...

Yea yea, I know... Gameplay reasons and what have you.
That way they would be a bit easier to use. I dont want to get RSI just because I am using a weapon in MWO that takes 2 clicks in 1 second or something to use it to its full effect.
And yes I know about macro's... I have a razer keyboard and I could record macro's but I wont bother with that...

Anyway, I am trying to get the R63 to full basic level and then I will start on the R60L (I think?)... The ac20 urbanmech trashcan. Dont know what I am going to do with that thing though... Keep the ac20 or change to something else... I also dont like the lbx10 that was standard on the R63. Damage spreads all over your target and you dont do any damage that is viable. And also with 2 or 3 small lasers you are just pinging the enemy. Lbx 10 is a no no for me... And also why does the Innersphere only have the lbx10 and not lbx5 or lbx2... I think I would use the lbx5 OR the lbx2...

Well... I am going to try and get another game going in my R63 trashcan. Perhaps I can do something other then dying horribly whenever an enemy looks at me...

Edited by 4ries, 21 May 2016 - 05:06 PM.

#11 jss78

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,575 posts
  • LocationHelsinki

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:36 PM

I for one salute the OP's attitude. That 'mech is literally one half of a BJ-1, so I guess the gameplay style is the same. You need to think strictly in terms of being fire-support to other 'mechs, and try and make yourself the secondary target, so you can get that time to put in your damage (because you will need time). I'm sure it can work -- about half as well as a BJ-1 Posted Image.

My one question is: do you really need 4 tons of ammo for a single AC/2? I usually find two tons, maybe 2½, per gun sufficient. I'm looking at that build and I'm thinking it might be possible to drop some ammo, and up-engine the thing a little, or maybe even switch the gun to an AC/5 (but that'll change the flavour of the 'mech admittedly).

As far as AC/20 urbies, I find them another hilarious type of a 'mech, and what's better, it's a canon loadout to boot (although it took the desperate and often batsh*t crazy Capellans to go there). At the risk of derailing this thread, how do you people run your AC/20 urbies? I'm really struggling with building one. I'd really want 2 tons ammo, but then it's pretty obvious that max-armour will have to go. The best I've been able to come up with is: UM-R60L

#12 4ries

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 79 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 22 May 2016 - 03:15 AM

@jss78
Dont worry about derailing this thread. I wouldnt mind if this turned out to be a go to place for other urbanmech pilots. I havent seen a thread devoted to the (underrated) urbanmech... Or I havent looked that good... Posted Image

Why do I need 4 tons of ammo? First off its only a single ac2 so it does jack **** damage. So you need to keep firing for as long as possible to do ANY damage with that ac. But its alot of fun to just pling an enemy with the ac2 and then see them back away not knowing if its an ac2 or ac5 thats hitting them.
Its about the same mindset as people using just a single lrm5 with 1 to 2 ton lrm ammo. I also panic when I see that missile incoming warning plastered on the top of my screen... But you dont have a warning with an ac2 hitting you exept for your hud that shows where you being hit from.

Yea, I know this particular config is out of the box thinking and fun and is at best underperforming... But I have alot of fun with that.

Also on my R60 urbie I have 3 jumpjets... You can always drop them or perhaps 2 jj and put in another heatsink or yet another ton of ac2 ammo... Or just maybe squeeze in a beagle active probe to know where to place your pling pling ac2 rounds. If you are lucky you can kill a mech this way instead of relying on the 2 medlium lasers. And leave just one jumpjet for some token jumping around...

About engine size: I think it was koniving that stated (it could be somebody else...) that most Trashcan pilots use an xl180 in their urbie. I for one think thats crazy. Its the heaviest of engines, costs a reasonably amount of c-bills for such an engine and you can only fit perhaps an ac5 with 1 and a half ton of ammo and perhaps a large laser or er large laser. And not to mention you have this stupid heatsink requirement of atleast 5 heatsinks... The R60L has 6 heatsinks required...
Yes, then you have the range to do damage already but that also limits your playstyle.
A single large laser doesnt do that much damage, whereas with 2 to 3 medium lasers and an ac2 you have damage output of 12-17. Oterwise ac5 + large laser = 9+5 = 14.
Admittedly you need to close your distance however but if you can you do more damage then a single large laser because medium lasers recycle faster.
And afterall, its an urbie... I also know a thing or two about the lore and the urbie wasnt meant for frontline duty but was made out of nessecity. Made for city fighting, this mech packs quite a punch for something as diminutive as the urbie. Also its not fast... Hell, in the urbie cockpit you have a speedometer with a piece of paper on it saying: Slow-less slow. Posted Image
Yea, talking about derailing a post; I just derailed my own post...Posted Image

My choice of engine is this: as I said its an urbie, so its not supposed to be fast and it needs some kind of ballistic weapon on it and I dont mean machineguns (but they work well I have heard saying...). So I chose the xl145 because its just 1ton and I still have a reasonable speed of 78kph plus room to put some jumpjets on my mech plus a ballistic weapon and some lasers. Otherwise you would have another panther or commando or something but in another shape and different hardpoints. I wouldnt like that...
The Urbanmech has certainly an identity, more then any other light mech save for the raven. The Urbanmech needs some more love. And as far as I am concerned I try to give it some love even if it doesnt seem like it. Posted Image
Not to mention even with endosteel and ferro fibrous armor your still quite limited in what you can put on/in your mech...

PS: I have begun on outfitting my third Urbanmech Trashcan "Annoying One"; the Trashcan R60L. But I wont put it in this post. I'll make another post just for that.

Greetings mechwarriors.

Edited by 4ries, 22 May 2016 - 03:18 AM.

#13 4ries

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 79 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:36 AM

This is my configuration of my Urban Mech R60L.

To be honest, they are all three pretty similar.

Ok, here it is:

Urban Mech R60L 'Annoying One':

* XL120 (I had it in my inventory; speed = 64.8 kph: kinda moves like you are slogging through molasses but its fun... :) )
* 1 ac2, 4ton ammo (300 shots)
* 4 medium lasers + medium laser range module
* ferro fibrous and endosteel structure
* and filled the rest with heatsinks; 6 required and 2 additional heatsinks. Heat is 1.04.

So, this is also a fun mech to play around with. The ac2 and medium lasers give this can an alpha of 22.
It runs a little hot with the medium lasers but you should only use the lasers when the opportunity arises. Otherwise you would shutdown after 3 to 4 laser salvo's.

And I feel like this is also a bit like a faster moving walking turret with the 4 lasers and the ac2. Range is a bit lacking but it does have the energy range quirk of 10% coupled with the medium laser range module this would be 20% energy range = 324 meter.

Yea, I like this one aswell. I just had a game on Alpine Peaks where I got 2 kills. Trashcan style! Posted Image
I would say dont underestimate this particular configuration/mech.

PS: Come to think of it, you could always replace a ton of ac2 ammo with another heatsink. Not that it would matter much but still.

Have fun and greetings mechwarriors! Posted Image

#14 no one

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 533 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 11:23 AM

View Postjss78, on 21 May 2016 - 11:36 PM, said:

My one question is: do you really need 4 tons of ammo for a single AC/2? I usually find two tons, maybe 2½, per gun sufficient.

The AC/2 eats a lot of ammo, but yeah. If you run the blackjack-1 with it's quirks as a long-range suppressive AC/2 barrager you can eat 3.5 to 4 tons of ammo per AC/2 per game pretty easily. With an Urbie you should be able to make do with two or three tons depending on play style.

View Postjss78, on 21 May 2016 - 11:36 PM, said:

How do you people run your AC/20 urbies? I'm really struggling with building one. I'd really want 2 tons ammo, but then it's pretty obvious that max-armour will have to go. The best I've been able to come up with is: UM-R60L

The classic load out! Sadly the small laser has pretty limited utility on an Urbie. I almost always shed it for that extra ton of ammo.
21 BOOM Salute

#15 Vonbach

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 694 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:09 PM

My one Urbie is dead simple max armor 170 xl engine double heat sinks and 2 PPC's.
592 damage with it the one time.

Edited by Vonbach, 22 May 2016 - 04:11 PM.

#16 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:24 AM

I had good fun with the build mod I did. But soon changed it to be an AC/5. My range advantages with the AC/2 proved mute due to how I play it. The AC/5 proved quite suitable on the other hand. I use an AC/5 on my locust as well.

I mean can you really go wrong with this in Urbie form?
http://pumpgasracing...4-29-14/011.jpg

#17 4ries

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 79 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:44 AM

Ok, after playing some matches with my R60L I noticed I overheated quite often and soon... Ofcourse with those 4 medium lasers firing that is a lot of heat. I could only fire 2 to 3 salvo's with my lasers before I shutdown. And I dont want to use override because hey its a light mech afterall...

So, I have changed it. Twice...

First change: complete reconfig of my mech to an ac10, 2 ton ammo and 2 medium lasers.
This ran pretty good actually, also because I have the ac10 range module unlocked and the medium laser range module.
My first game I played with it I have gotten 4 kills on Canyon Network.
But I am/was not quite happy with this because my mech's name is "Annoying One" afterall... And what is more annoying then an constant stream of ac2 rounds in the face? Perhaps chainfired lrm5's fit this bill but you can see those coming. AC2 rounds not.
So, I changed my mech's loadout back to an ac2 and I have removed 1 ton ac2 ammo and removed 1 medium laser for heatsinks.
My current R60L:
* xl120 (64.8kph)
* 1 ac2, 3 ton ammo (225 rounds)
* 3 medium lasers
* Ferro fibrous and endo steel

Now my heat is very manageable, but if you arent carefull you still overheat rather easily... But its still fun to play.
And as weapons is concerned, it looks alot like my R63 Urban mech. Only the energy hardpoints are different.
3 energy (2 left torso, 1 left arm) for the R63.
4 energy (4 in the left arm) for the R60L.

@ Koniving: I take it you have tried an ac2 build on your urban mech? My build even?
You did say that it wasnt suited to your playstyle and I accept that. Its certainly not a brawling config... If you are caught, you are kinda screwed...
I also tried an ac5. Its also fun, but I really do like the fast rate of fire of the ac2. Its just so much fun to pling away at an enemy mech and see him back off... Posted Image Or to just stand somewhere half hidden and shooting from a distance at an enemy mech. They mostly will ignore the damage they receive until they run into a teammate of mine. Then I am ready to lay down supporting fire for my teammate and perhaps even steal the kill... Posted Image

PS: has anyone ever tried to put a gauss rifle in an urban mech yet?? I am curious...! But you wont have much in the way of backup weapons... Or alot of ammo but the urbie is a small mech; low profile and hard to see at a distance that a gauss rifle might actually work well.

I have considered buying an extra urbanmech and mess around with that one too... Maybe I can buy one and see if I can fit a gauss rifle in there... I have never tried a gauss rifle yet...Posted Image

Greetings mechwarriors!

Edited by 4ries, 24 May 2016 - 06:47 AM.

#18 Schelmor

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:40 AM

I used the mechbuild from the Youtuber Moltenmetal. UrbanR60L with 2xERL, 2xMG and the 180XL and 2 Jumpjets (I play the R60 (Hero) with one MG, one Jumpjet and 2 x ERL).

The last active mech was me, the last enemy mech was disconnected in base, but there wasnt enough time... Posted Image
I can show you the Teamstats, but i dont know if it is allowed to do so (because of the names of the other players).

Posted Image

Edited by Schelmor, 07 November 2016 - 03:52 AM.

#19 stealthraccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,497 posts
  • Locationnestled in a burlap sack, down in the root cellar

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:34 AM

Ballistic Urbies are true Urbies!

Armor is a crutch...
[smurfy]http://mwo.smurfy-ne...9449f262b6c2ea8[/smurfy]

[smurfy]http://mwo.smurfy-ne...8974bed2d13a4f2[/smurfy]

I agree with the AC2 invoking fear in enemies - I run them on my LCT-PB and MLX-D with great pleasure - now if only I could get them to give me COM-1C...

Edited by stealthraccoon, 07 November 2016 - 11:42 AM.

#20 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:38 AM

For a good laugh, that is actually surprisingly punchy:

UM-PA

Pocket Awesome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users