14 replies to this topic

#1 Malcolm Smith

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 19 posts
  • LocationOrange, Ca.

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:09 PM

May 21st. been lagging and major rubber banding. Pretty sure its server side. Even lag chat. Had a game where everyone crashed to loading screen and rejoined asking wtf...Please fix this PGI. Thank you

#2 Geg

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:50 AM

I too am having crippling connection issues.

#3 Hika

• PipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 49 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:30 AM

Since the kodiak patch my ping went from 160 to 300 - 340 all the time.

The support ticket blame my ISP.

I play all the other games without problems.

Just PGI things.

#4 Duncan Aravain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 416 posts
  • LocationBehind you with a sharp tool...er,mech

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:22 PM

Just had a FW vs. Clan and we were rolling along fine until my FPS dropped below 10 with huge rubber banding. Noticed several of the clan mechs were pinging over 250 and our entire group watched as the other team jumped (jittered) around our base and destroyed the gens. PGI, it's not my computer or ISP; it is your servers which may be (or not) combined with some extra "help" from overseas.

#5 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:48 PM

From another thread where similar reports are...

View PostD V Devnull, on 25 May 2016 - 10:20 PM, said:

<<<three-quote snip>>>

I was also having problems a short while ago between 17:30 to 19:00 Pacific DayLight Time here. Hasn't recurred yet, but it totally knocked me off both the game and the website. Currently on Frontier Communications' network. I did do a traceroute however, and it told me somebody was messing with the routers at the USA/Canada border. Internet connections were breaking down up there. At least it isn't recurring right now. Posted Image

~D. V. "Yeah, I was scared something worse had happened." Devnull

In addition here, I can say the fault isn't entirely PGI's, but they definitely need to watch their code better. If they are angering someone, I hope they resolve the issue soon. It ain't fun being on the receiving end of the fallout from a battle between two other groups/individuals. :(

~D. V. "How do so many get affected like this?" Devnull

#6 Fifise

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:29 AM

there is since the 2 last patch I have rubber banding issue, when my ping stay excellent (pinging google us in the back and the ping stay under 80 all the time.
It's just not playable please fix it fast, in waiting I have my premium day been lost Posted Image Posted Image
It's not my ISP, i have run all the test off loss packet, jitter and everything is ok.

Edited by Fifise, 26 May 2016 - 11:33 AM.

#7 Thoman Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 225 posts
  • LocationClan Occupation zone

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:39 AM

Playing from Australia, have rubber banding issue since last patch, especially when playing on oceanic server.

Edited by Thoman Coston, 28 May 2016 - 06:40 AM.

#8 Tarvitz Phaeron

• Pip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:38 PM

Same here. I live in Central America. Never had any issues until we got this last patch.

Edited by Tarvitz Phaeron, 28 May 2016 - 07:38 PM.

#9 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:10 AM

Finally noticed after about 30-40 matches that I'm having trouble using anything but the North America servers. Used to be that I didn't have problems with European, but it's been a lot worse in the past few patches. :(

~D. V. "Code Performance Problem, much?" Devnull

#10 Tahu5

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 41 posts
  • Locationbehind my CP screen. That's all you need to know. How did you know I was playing MWO?!? I didn't tell anyone!

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:54 AM

If by rubber banding, you guys mean flying around the map (Teleporting) and falling off of building you clearly made it onto, then I have rubber banding also. I also play World of Tanks and I don't have this issue. Before the last patch or two, I was running at anywhere from 56-159 pings and had no issues at all. Now I run at 1,700-2,200 pings on average and I don't move and nether does anyone else. I have seen pings on mine as high as 19,000 (NOT JOKING!). Again, this is all as of the last patch or two.

Pleas fix this! Thank you.

#11 Sonny Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 445 posts
  • LocationThe Motion Lounge

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:43 AM

Good thing there are no bugs in the last patch. Posted Image

#12 Tahu5

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 41 posts
  • Locationbehind my CP screen. That's all you need to know. How did you know I was playing MWO?!? I didn't tell anyone!

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:25 AM

Hahaha. Rotfl. Totaly true. But I understand they don't know all the problems and how to fix them befor the patch.

#13 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:44 PM

View PostTahu5, on 01 June 2016 - 10:25 AM, said:

Hahaha. Rotfl. Totaly true. But I understand they don't know all the problems and how to fix them befor the patch.

As do many of us... But PGI really needs to spend more time testing patches first, as well as avoiding trying to patch/change too many things at one time. I keep hearing of more and more problems, and I'm even running into some of them now, which I wasn't having happen prior to them getting too rushy with 'Phase 3' of Faction Warfare. If they don't slow down with how much they're trying to change, they may eventually render most players unable to play. :(

~D. V. "That's not something I would look forward to?" Devnull

#14 KLoop73

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 09:15 AM

Severe connection problems that appeared a few days ago. Before, I never encountered even a single disconnect, but now it's so common that I can hardly play a match without dropping out.

#15 VXJaeger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 1,582 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:54 PM

Smthng has happend, because rubberbanding has gone through roof. Also my FPS has dropped 50->20/30.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users