22 replies to this topic

#21 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:57 AM

Jagers do really well with LBXs. Cataphracts are okay but needed some direct fire help. Victors seem to do good, but not quite as good as the Heavy Metal (Highlander Hero). Still LBX + AC/5 more than makes up for LBX + AC/2 so the one Victor variant that can do it; oh god yes!

Also I'd have told you but you never asked; and if I let everyone know every little secret I know about, how would I keep an advantage over meta players as a meta heretic? This one's just so old and the debates about its quality are so common that I figured I'd let the cat out of the bag.

(Also of interesting note: The spread between the "IKBoSy" days and now for Cataphracts have become significantly worse for the Muromets to the point where it's unplayable; so it is something that they can control.)

(Edit: IKBoSy stands for Illya Killya Balls of Steelya; Lordred designed and named it.)

Edited by Koniving, 24 May 2016 - 12:05 PM.

#22 Morggo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC, USA

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:05 PM

Interesting, so that by-mech-pattern thing may explain why I seem to find the LBX10 works a treat on my MAD whereas other people (assuming using other mechs) are convinced it's a crap weapon.

I also can see Winter's point about UAC20 vs LBX20.. but keep in mind also I don't play clan, so my option for experience is limited to the IS LBX10 and .. IS LBX10 Posted Image So don't see as wide a spread and my effective range is better than 50m.

... regardless, I'm interested to follow your coming experiments you mention... SCIENCE!

Edited by Morggo, 24 May 2016 - 01:06 PM.

#23 Vlad Striker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,414 posts
  • LocationOld Forest Colony

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:45 PM

After last patch LBX cannons works much better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users