Kell's Exiles Recruiting

6 replies to this topic

#1 M A N T I S

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:40 AM

We are a brand new unit looking to recruit easy-going, ego-free pilots who are competent and have good potential. Although we aren't try-hards, it's nice to win, and we'll be playing for enjoyment and improvement. Eventually, we'd like to be a core group of guys and gals who have the confidence that we can drop on any planet in faction warfare and not have to fear getting rolled... cause that's just no fun. We don't expect any particular load out or tier level... just a willingness to learn and good potential and instincts and a good attitude.

I this sounds like a fit for you, message me (M A N T I S) in the forum, visit kellsexiles.enjin.com or drop into stranamechty.info team speak and look for me.

Have fun!

Edited by M A N T I S, 23 July 2016 - 07:14 AM.

#2 Stahlherz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 380 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:41 AM

What is your unit tag?

#3 M A N T I S

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:58 AM

View PostStahlherz, on 29 May 2016 - 09:41 AM, said:

What is your unit tag?

[KX]

#4 Stahlherz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 380 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:03 AM

Thx

#5 M A N T I S

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:35 AM

We are now at 14 members and looking to add more. Feel free to check us out at http://kellsexiles.enjin.com/home and register.

We are getting to the point where we will start practicing team cohesion in private matches, and discussing tactics and loadouts.
Drop with us on StranaMechty.info, Kell's Exiles channel and see how you like it. We do expect a base level of competence and willingness to learn, but place much emphasis on attitude as well. Willing to take in and help train new recruits that show enthusiasm and potential.

Hope to see you on!

#6 M A N T I S

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 05:26 AM

Still actively recruiting, looking for active pilots, all timezones are fine. Good attitude, willingness to learn and potential are prized traits.

Drop with us tonight on StranaMechty.info, Kell's Exiles channel.

#7 Marcus Hoop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 02:55 PM

Had some awesome drops with the Kell's Exiles. You should stop by and see whats going on !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users